Re: Announcement SensiDays 2012 Almelo

• PeterSP72
  • PeterSP72's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 3 months ago #109574 by PeterSP72
Replied by PeterSP72 on topic Re: Announcement SensiDays 2012 Almelo
OK man, cool!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 3 months ago #109586 by Rock and Roll
OK, bar any last minute real life dramas (like the past few weeks...)....Rock s there :).
I love being a teacher :).
Hope to see as many swos friends as possible :).

More
12 years 3 months ago #109626 by Micko_BGD
Yoss, MCT and me from Serbia will 99% come there. As you already talked about, prices are a BIG problem. But we have another issue. It is a bit far away from Amsterdam and to go to Holland and not visit red light district will not be so good so we must manage more things there.

Travel price from Serbia is 150 euro if we buy it now. Maybe a bit more... with cost of 100 eur for tourny it is total of 250 eur. To spend something that 3 days will be another 100 eur. It is total of 350 eur per person. If we want to visit amsterdam it will be 150 euro per person more :)... So, my girlfriend and me will need 1000 euros for that 3 days trip :P

With playavelis strategy of saving 2 euro per day will not be enough unless he will spend each day 2 euros for me also :D

More
12 years 3 months ago #109627 by Ali
Visiting Amsterdam and play Swos World Cup .. totally worth

You guys are heartly welcome.. Will be nice to have Serbia joining..

More
12 years 3 months ago #109632 by Playaveli

With playavelis strategy of saving 2 euro per day will not be enough unless he will spend each day 2 euros for me also :D

That strategy doesn t include Amsterdam and your girlfriend... and so it works! ;)

• PeterSP72
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 3 months ago #109633 by PeterSP72
@MickoBGD You and you fellow Serbian SWOSplayers are of course very welcome to the Sensible Days. It is good to know that there is so many international attention to this edition of the Sensi WC in such an early stage! If you talk about spending some money on the 3 days , from which I assume that those are the days of the tourney weekend, I can already tell you that all costs are included.

More
12 years 3 months ago #109653 by dior
Ok, i just announced holidays at company where I work (can i say it like that in English?). Anyway, im going :)

• PeterSP72
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 3 months ago #109659 by PeterSP72
Great to have you coming, Dior. Yes, you can say that in English if you are the guy that arranges the holiday schedule lol

More
12 years 3 months ago #109672 by swoozh
This is AWESOME, looking forward to it!!

More
12 years 3 months ago #109674 by Klaris
@Playaveli
We will inform the ISSA crew, but after Søren Kasper has got a child, it´s like the crew died out. Hopefully we can persuade some of them, (Rasmus joined the last Nordic open alone). Me and Djowger is missing the ISSA turnaments a lot, but no one have taken over Sørens place, and without him nobody wants to take the responsability. But this is Sensi Days, so maybe Ramus, Daniel, Peter and so on is ready. Have to contact them over Facebook, because their homepage is down at the moment :-(..
I will try to persuade them and put some pressure on :-).
See you mate

Time to create page: 0.261 seconds