Re: Sensible Days 2016 - Almelo (Bornerbroek), the Netherlands, August 20/21

More
7 years 7 months ago #135004 by djowGer

Thanks! I had them the wrong way round.

The results I got for the PC Onion Final were 3-1 1-2 for HeinAir. Are they correct?

Correct! Just watched the replay files of that game.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 7 months ago #135005 by xflea
A few SensiDays 2016 retrospective remarks from me:

- Another great weekend for meeting with friends and playing good old SWOS. I hope the Days will go on and on and on.

- Fabulous performance by the organizers. Rock, your promise from 2012 well kept! In general everyone who was wearing that orange organizers crew shirt can be proud of himself.

- We learnt that Dutch cousine is much more than onions. The food was fantastic. As was said on the location - there is only one person in the world who could cook so great food for the whole bunch - Mark s mom. Thank you.

- Blazej is an alien. Next time we lock him in the balcony like Marin did in Varna, but will not make a mistake of releasing him :P

- Big thanks to Polish crew. There were few of us this time but felt great to meet you guys, as always. Anyone who did not join can regret. And dior is a princess :D

- A real SWOS like atmosphere with all the friendly players. I got photos of 45 of us for a photobook. ;)

- Germany is a land of vegetables. Cucumber cup, onion cup, tomato cup, whatever you call it, they will get it.

- Nothing to write about PC SWOS. In Amiga tournament I was doing quite well in the first round of games, being 2nd in group behind Blazej, but then lost 2-3 to sanek and 1-2 to Team Oelkohold and finished 4th. Went to a strong 2nd chance group and did not make it.

After SensiDays is before SensiDays :) see you all next year!

More
7 years 7 months ago #135007 by Romanista

More
7 years 7 months ago #135008 by andib
Hopefully next year it wont be late in August like this years Days or else I cant participate.

Last week in August I think is best. Then the teachers wont need days off from work.

7 years 7 months ago #135011 by ElMichaJ
yeah =)

it was a great event again :) i love those sensidays where you just SWOS and nothing else matters :)

this time perfectly organized by the dutch crew which made an awesome job !

Location, Food, Equipment, Processes .... it all worked fine because admins and community really worked nice together ....
If we would be a company .... we would be the best :D

this time there was a small risk with a new tournament style, but i think it worked well.
more games against opponents of the own level and more games and more fun.
but i will checkout to improve this style a bit more.... we will see.

it was nice to see all the swos faces (new and older ones) and i could shock some players offline which only know me online ^^
i love it, when oppenents cry because they thought it would be easier to play vs me ;)

this time i was in a good shape and played better than normal. but not really excellent to reach a quarter final of a bigger tournament.

But last 16 is always an honor :) .... played all my matches without big losses !

Blazej was the most skilled deserved winner! and he is a very nice guy also ;)

I liked to see, that rock got a medal ! which was really deserved! well played mate :)

thx to all organizers and players for coming and playing :)

it was great that event, which blasted all my diary shit away :D

Hey Hey Hey .... El Micha J !!!

More
7 years 7 months ago #135013 by Egebjerg Luxus

Hopefully next year it wont be late in August like this years Days or else I cant participate.

Last week in August I think is best. Then the teachers wont need days off from work.

Andib - look what you just wrote. You probably meant July. ;)

More
7 years 7 months ago #135014 by Egebjerg Luxus
Thanks for a superb weekend to everybody. Nice location, very well organized, great food, great games and friendly atmosphere as always. Already looking forward to next year! ;D

7 years 7 months ago #135015 by ElMichaJ
i think i will update all rankings on friday at latest

please try to check all results if they are correct.
after saturday there will be only result correction, but not SRN values (too much for too little)

Hey Hey Hey .... El Micha J !!!

More
7 years 7 months ago #135021 by Rock and Roll
All tournaments should now be entered (finally finished Classic).
Please check to see if there are any mistakes!

More
7 years 7 months ago #135022 by andib

Andib - look what you just wrote. You probably meant July. ;)

Thanks Egebjerg Luxus. I meant July.

Time to create page: 0.254 seconds