Re: Sensible Days 2017 - Budapest (Csillebérc), Hungary, July 29/30 (MAIN TOPIC)

More
6 years 8 months ago #137881 by andib
Time to say some words of another great Sensible Days.

Thanks to Bromberg and Hawks for a great organisation. Bolette, Klaris and I were even able to get to the place on thursday and had dinner, breakfast and lunch on friday. Thanks to the rest of the Hungarian Crew as well, you guys did a great job.

I was great to see old and new friends again. I have played so many matches against Ruhbi and Szeszesek online and it was a pleasure finally meeting them in real life. I even got to play Szeszesek in PC group-stage.

Like m.c.t. said before I also have mixed feelings about old and new teams at the same time to a Sensi Days. I we want to have new players joining, then I guess we have to play with new teams. If it is old SWOS-friends then I think it is fine with the old teams.

As long as im a part of Sensi Days I can take care of the save disk. It is pretty easy now, when I have most of the teams on a former save disk. It is just copy most of the old teams to a new file.

Was great one Bulgarian guy (and his wife joined us), but next year I really hope to see Marin and Nikola again, eventhough they wont play. They just have to a part of the community.

My highlights of the tournament
- I was really surprised about my PC performance. Just before SensiDays I played Djowger 25 times and I only won 2 mathces! It is the only time I had played PC SWOS since last years Sensi Days. Im satisfied with only 4 defeats. One against Klaris and 3 against Blazej! I did my best in the final, but what he can do is just impressive. By the way thanks for your nice words about my PC performance m.c.t. ;)
- On Amiga a was really disappointed with my performance. All day I didnt play well and especially in the beginning of the day I tried to score only PC Goals! WTF! Losing against Playaveli in the quarterfinal is normal, but this time I didnt even made an effort to beat him. I have to say that he played well all day, and really deserved the silver medal.

For sure I will be a part of next years Sensible Days. If it is as an organiser or just as a guest we will see in the future :o

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 8 months ago #137882 by dior

If it is as an organiser or just as a guest we will see in the future :o

Someone has just oficially started the Sensi Days 18 topic...

More
6 years 8 months ago #137886 by Playaveli
Not sure if anyone mentioned it yet...

@dior: big thanks again for building those adapters for Amiga-Gameport! Great effort!
I left 4 of them with Bromberg, for the Hungarian championships. The other ones are with me, in case anybody needs them.

More
6 years 8 months ago #137889 by dior
Sure, I can do more of it, if needed. ;)

More
6 years 7 months ago #137965 by Hawkz
Dear All,

you can download the Sensi Days 2017 magazine from the following link:

files.swos.eu/days/Sensible_Days_2017_magazine.pdf

Enjoy! ;)

More
6 years 5 months ago #138223 by djowGer

Result fixed! The replays are on a PC which AndYpsilon/Paider took home in their suitcases. Already asked Andy to copy them off it, with USB stick. Should be online soon.

Hey.. Any update on this? :)

More
6 years 5 months ago #138225 by Playaveli

Result fixed! The replays are on a PC which AndYpsilon/Paider took home in their suitcases. Already asked Andy to copy them off it, with USB stick. Should be online soon.

Hey.. Any update on this? :)

files.swos.eu/replays/days2017/

Time to create page: 0.245 seconds