Re: Sensible Days 2008

More
15 years 7 months ago #48451 by honk96
Replied by honk96 on topic Re: Sensible Days 2008
I like to say a very very big *THX* to all that make it possible to orgonize a sooooo big event like this.
And respect to Redhair and his helping boys!!!
We all try to clean up the rooms but there is sooooo many work for them !!!! (the hole ktchen looks as there where 54 SWOS-Players :-)
Congrats to all !!!!! All wich are winning , runners up, be third or 4. !!!! All wich have nerver give up and fight an gives their best and so have fun this way !!!! I think Everybody could feel like a Winner because he was a peace of this great tournament!!!
I looking now forward to the picters and videos from Hairfu(THX) for your work Hairfu !!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 7 months ago #48456 by daimaou
Replied by daimaou on topic Re: Sensible Days 2008
What about that special match on xbox between pc and amiga winners?

More
15 years 7 months ago #48459 by HairFU
Replied by HairFU on topic Re: Sensible Days 2008

When it was ?

The Xbox tournament was after the Amiga tournament. Maybe 1 hour after you polish guys leave.

More
15 years 7 months ago #48464 by AndYpsilon
Replied by AndYpsilon on topic Re: Sensible Days 2008

it was fckn awesome man.. only next year less beer, more sleep and go for results again :D

thnx playa redhair ofc.. but also everybody else who made this possible..

OLDSCHOOL!

Haha M4rk: You had 36 STUNDEN AM TAG PANIIIKKK :D :D :D

More
15 years 7 months ago #48469 by Wänä81
Replied by Wänä81 on topic Re: Sensible Days 2008
Now , i have sleept enough and i can say something !

It was a great weekend with many old faces and many new faces i see. It was very nece to see you all in person .

Thanks to the organizers . The PC-Tournament starts with some hardware-problems , but after 1-2 hours of repair the PC´s , it´s run smooth. For me it took too much time, but i don´t know how it could be changed the modus to make it a bit shorter . 18 hours for only one tournament is....WOW. ;D Congrats to the NEW PC-WORLD CHAMPION LUCAA ;D

The Amiga-Tournament runs without any problems and end at ca.1 o´clock. And the last 8 matches we saw , OMFG . It was highclass SWOS in it´s best way. :D Congrats to the NEW AMIGA-WORLD CHAMPION LOBO ;D

Also congrats to MARINP as THE NEW XBOX-WOLRD CHAMPION ;D

Congs to all Runner Ups , 3rd´s and all participants .

Greetz from JAK10 and WÄNÄ81

More
15 years 7 months ago - 15 years 7 months ago #48471 by Playaveli
Replied by Playaveli on topic Re: Sensible Days 2008

Now , i have sleept enough and i can say something !

Me too... :)

First of all thanks to all players for coming.
Some numbers:
54 (!!!!!) players in PC event (record from WST 2001 equalized)
47 (!!!) in Amiga event... (21st century record)

These numbers are incredible. Thanks for keeping the faith in us (orga team) and coming to Pirmasens (again).

PC event:
Luca was on fire and just better. The dribble-master.... :)
The final was played at 6.10 am on Sunday morning. Just crazy.
My personal mini-war against Marty continued (2-1, 1-2, 2-1 in QF), this time with better end for me. I love to play against him. Great games.
And I am very happy with the silver medal on my home-system. It was tough enough to reach the final again.

Amiga event:
I played a good group stage and left Bobbie far behind.
But Polish team stood together and screamed their mates through the play-off round.
Again, mini-war with Marty continued in 1/8 final, where he sweetly revenged on me (1-2, 1-1). Well done boy, and thanks for the Czech team.
From QF on Lobo lost every single first leg and then striked back (in SF vs Marty 7-2 !!!). Polish SWOS team went crazy and atmosphere was on the edge. You had to be afraid that situation went out of hand, but it didn t fortunately. ;) In all of this madness Lobo stayed cool and came back from 2-4 in the final vs. Bobbie. Unbelievable stuff.
And Bobbie...man, how cool can you be?! Nearly being kicked out by Rusty in first KO round, then almost dead vs. Manuel in SF (literally, Ronaldo, Bebeto and Juninho injured). Bobbie had just bought the 90th minute until the final.
Amiga final was played at 2.10 am.
Big surprise was Junior, who was leading the killer-group on the half way with Manuel, Marin and Bomb, but then dropped down again.

The right players won on the right systems. Lobo and Lucaa83, stars of SWOS, true World Champions.
I am looking forward to see the pictures.

More
15 years 7 months ago #48475 by dior
Replied by dior on topic Re: Sensible Days 2008
Primasens i miss you so much. Was great fun for me and Joanna. Thank you all for this!
I counted for promotion to KO in Amiga, but it was too hard. I lost last game in my group against Rusty. But it is worth to go 1500 km for moments like that anyway. Like Pierre de Coubertin said: L important n est pas de gagner, mais de participer.
The atmosphere was really hot in some moments, some of players forgot that its swos games, not national team games, but - as Playa said - situation didnt went out of hand. I hope all sows mates will have only good reminds from this event and have no hard feelings to anyone. Congratulations for Lucaa and Lobo the Mashine ;) And especially for organizators - it was a top challenge to manage all tournament. Im really impressed!

Here are pics from Joanna s camera, enjoy (no description now, but it will come soon): picasaweb.google.com/joanna.anczarska/Primasens

More
15 years 7 months ago - 15 years 7 months ago #48476 by Playaveli
Replied by Playaveli on topic Re: Sensible Days 2008
Wow, great pics.

AWESOME!

XBLA results:
www.sensiblesoccer.de/index.php?site=turniere_ergebnisse tid=628

(21 players, 3 computer teams, 1 player lost vs. CPU, not mentioning who... ;) )

More
15 years 7 months ago #48477 by M4RK
Replied by M4RK on topic Re: Sensible Days 2008
bit fresher now to put some more here ^^

@ andy: ein bitchen vielleicht aber wann mann ins slaffe zu gefallen gibt kein panik...

oh yeah... i have to say sorry to klinki for the smashing... when it was told it was my 2nd time i did that i gave the match to u... hopefully this is a little bit of a sign of fairness :)

in our pc group stage big respect for marty who kept an eye out for everything in running smooth.. good job!

havent saw the xbox tournament but congrats to the winners :)

my personal victory was the deciding match between asboy and me... this gave me some confidence but in the next match got smashed 0-6 and 0-5 by terrific lobo, and gone was my confidence again :P but congrats to lobo.. who is besides a very good player (STILL!) a very kind person as well!

And hereby I still need to say thnx to ali and hakan... it was almost certain for me that i could not join sensi days.. but thnx to them i managed to go to pirmasens at 2 o clock on friday night just out of nothing... a few hours later we were in pirmasens :) but when we arrived: WOW! The sight of all the smashed beer bottles.. very terrifing!! like if there was some kind of beer bottle war being fought out there..
During the arrival first thing to do was going upstairs and yes... the room has already been transformed into a HOLLAND SWOS HOUSE and later on HOLLAND SWOS HOUSE AND SERBIA + BELGIUM :) again great fun with the lads and the bat which flew inside was very fun as well :P

Good thing as well: there were still so many faces of last year and 2 years ago... hopefully many years may follow.. LDSCHL!! SCHGEIGA!!

BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

More
15 years 7 months ago #48478 by M4RK
Replied by M4RK on topic Re: Sensible Days 2008
yeah nice pictures dior and joanna.. well done :)

http://lh6.ggpht.com/joanna.anczarska/SKFHL6ul_LI/AAAAAAAABH0/-o6IIH7QCQI/P1010916.JPG?imgmax=640
hehehehe

http://lh4.ggpht.com/joanna.anczarska/SKFKaSAB97I/AAAAAAAABR4/dmIHvmv6lu8/P1020089.JPG?imgmax=512
i like this one :) true emotion 8)

Time to create page: 0.255 seconds