Sociable Soccer - New game by Jon Hare

More
8 years 1 month ago #132101 by Playaveli
Cannot see any changes/improvements since the last video. (except maybe the goal nets)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 1 month ago #132195 by bokkie
Q4 2016 release according to Jon Hare s Twitter.

More
8 years 1 month ago #132338 by Caniggia
Hey guy s,

I m the new CM for Sociable Soccer and I wanted to introduce myself. I ve worked on Konami s PES (2008-2011) before I was contacted by Jon and developer SamiV to be involved in this two weeks ago. I was in Helsinki, Finland last week where the game is being developed. I played many games and it s like the old games especially when it comes to the passing which I think they nailed. The game is naturally in a very young state but the programmers are extremely experienced so I sat there chatting with different people and sometimes one of the programmers just blurted out, look at this and there was a new addition to the development. I also played SWOS to compare the two games, but like I said. The most important thing is the feel of the passing game and they ve got that down already. I ll be updating you guy s continuously. We re on our way!

/Caniggia

I ll be taking on the twitter and the FB accounts, so any questions ask them there. I ll be popping in here regularly also to ask and answer your questions. See you around.

More
8 years 1 month ago #132340 by higgipoker
Cheers for the update, good luck!

P.S. PES FIFA

;)

• steviebwoy78
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
8 years 1 month ago #132363 by steviebwoy78
Replied by steviebwoy78 on topic Re: Sociable Soccer - New game by Jon Hare
Looks good to me :) Will be watching with interest - do you know if a co-op mode has been confirmed by the way? i.e. 2 players vs the AI?

More
8 years 4 weeks ago #132395 by Caniggia

Looks good to me :) Will be watching with interest - do you know if a co-op mode has been confirmed by the way? i.e. 2 players vs the AI?

We talked about it but we haven t decided yet, I will bring it up at the next meeting. :)

More
8 years 4 weeks ago #132396 by higgipoker
Fingers crossed, this mode is so much fun! Definitely not a trivial feature to add though, especially when sensi prides itself on the input switching A.I.

8 years 4 weeks ago #132399 by ElMichaJ
Is it possible to connect website match database to the game ?

so if we would create online leagues for sociable soccer, that they are seen and playable ingame ?

Hey Hey Hey .... El Micha J !!!

More
8 years 3 weeks ago #132406 by Retrieving

Is it possible to connect website match database to the game ?

so if we would create online leagues for sociable soccer, that they are seen and playable ingame ?

They re gonna have their own platform for online competitions, I d wager, especially with all those avatar-growth elements being thrown in there.

More
8 years 3 weeks ago #132416 by Romanista
Caniggia, greaty to see you re tapping into the community....

Time to create page: 0.397 seconds