Re: SWOS 16/17 - The official unofficial Update

More
7 years 7 months ago - 7 years 7 months ago #135161 by Playaveli

Hi Playa - could I make one request please and I don t know whether this is possible, but I had real trouble running Total Pack with a wireless Xbox One pad. Is it possible to add this functionality to the SWOS 16/17 update please?

This functionality will have to be added by yourself. How?
joytokey.net/en/
Use this to map your wireless controller on keyboard input (up-down-left-right-fire), then start SWOS with keyboard controls. Done! ;)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 7 months ago #135163 by Playaveli
ROMANIA league: Release status!
(note: Biggest pain in the arse to edit... in the past 3 weeks, 3 clubs went bankrupt and got dissolved... and transfers went crazy!)

More
7 years 7 months ago #135164 by Rock and Roll

ROMANIA league: Release status!

(note: Biggest pain in the arse to edit... in the past 3 weeks, 3 clubs went bankrupt and got dissolved... and transfers went crazy!)

Try El Salvador...clubs disappeared, players changed clubs or disappeared from the face of the earth...
Almost got the top division done again. Got a few extra clubs in the other divisions too.
Waiting to have a definite list of clubs I can t find info on before I start mailing :).

• steviebwoy78
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
7 years 7 months ago #135165 by steviebwoy78
Replied by steviebwoy78 on topic Re: SWOS 16/17 - The official unofficial Update

Hi Playa - could I make one request please and I don t know whether this is possible, but I had real trouble running Total Pack with a wireless Xbox One pad. Is it possible to add this functionality to the SWOS 16/17 update please?

This functionality you will have to be added by yourself. How?
joytokey.net/en/
Use this to map your wireless controller on keyboard input (up-down-left-right-fire), then start SWOS with keyboard controls. Done! ;)

Amazing, thank you! I ll keep that in mind. Are you still aiming for late October? I m very excited by this, and thinking about coming to Sensible Days next time too :)

More
7 years 7 months ago #135166 by Playaveli
ISRAEL league: Release status!

@Colin: Nice1... :D
@Steve: Sure, late October!

More
7 years 7 months ago #135167 by Playaveli
SLOVENIAN league: Release status!

More
7 years 7 months ago #135168 by Playaveli
INDIA league: Beta status!
(note: only last season s champion FC Goa has an unfinished squad on transfermarkt. Rest is finished!)

More
7 years 7 months ago #135170 by Playaveli
GHANA league: Release status!

• wheaty81
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
7 years 7 months ago #135172 by wheaty81

been a fan of swos years and years , im just wondering if i could help in the update in some way , i dont earn a living in computers or coding but would still like to help the process .

ps . is there a link to the 15/16 update that i could use till the 16/17 is finished ?

thanks

Use this until 16/17 will be released: files.swos.eu/updates15-16/package/

Thanks for the offer. Tomorrow is deadline of transfer window. We will continue now with people already assigned.

sorry to be a pain but im not sure how to use what you have sent is there not just a single file to download in order to play 15/16 update ..... cheers pal

More
7 years 7 months ago #135173 by Playaveli
Download the game: www.sensiblesoccer.de/forum/index.php?topic=25971.0
Then download the files from files.swos.eu/updates15-16/package/ and replace accordingly.

Time to create page: 0.252 seconds