Re: SWOS 16/17 - The official unofficial Update

More
7 years 7 months ago #135329 by Playaveli
Number of teams in SWOS 16/17 in EVERY league = same as in original 96/97.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 7 months ago #135331 by Rock and Roll
The long hard slog through El Salvador means I now have the first three leagues safely in Excel....gets harder now though because there really isn t a lot that can be found on teams in the Tercera Division.....
I m so ready for this league to be done and dusted :D .

More
7 years 7 months ago #135339 by SaintGav
Hi all.

I ve finished the English Premier League and England national team! Quite happy with it, ran a few season simulations and seems pretty accurate. I did all stats individually to try for best realism :)

Uploaded as:

team-England-FINAL.080
team-English Premier League-FINAL.008

Looking forward to the full release now.

More
7 years 7 months ago #135340 by Paranormaljoe

^^ LOL! That s investigated-like! :) Keep going.
Taiwan league has some info on wikipedia, luckily.

last update for team 38 turkish legue.. now transfer season almost done.. last update for team 38 turkish legue..all errors were checked. and now Turkish Legue is ready . Mr. Habermann i send you mail.. team 38... : )

Good work. Will check it and then upload!

Checked and corrected few things (mostly some players with too much speed).
Uploaded.

TURKISH league: Release status!

false : TEAM : BASAKSEHIR NUMBER 9 EMRE BOLOZOGLU :::right word Emre BELOZOGLU
false : TEAM : ADANASPOR COACH ENGIN IPEKOGLU :::right word KRUNOSLAV JURCIC
false : TEAM : FENERBAHCE COACH DICK ACROCAT ::: right word DICK ADVOCAAT

Please give me authority . I can not enter the other team datebase . upload date of team.xxx my access denied.. thnx : )

More
7 years 7 months ago #135341 by super_hoops1967
Hi

I m having some issues using the skill generator. i ve done one team fine, gone onto doing the next team and when i paste them into the skill generator it s only pasting in the name, player info but no stats (see screenshot)

any ideas? do i have to close out of the skill gen before starting a new team? i did the clear/new team button before choosing the new team and pasting in.

cheers

gaz
Attachments:

More
7 years 7 months ago #135344 by Gorzo

Hi all.

I ve finished the English Premier League and England national team! Quite happy with it, ran a few season simulations and seems pretty accurate. I did all stats individually to try for best realism :)

Uploaded as:

team-England-FINAL.080
team-English Premier League-FINAL.008

Looking forward to the full release now.

Ok :) Championship, League One and Two are already done :)

More
7 years 7 months ago #135345 by andib
I hope that PrL, Championship, L1 and L2 as well as the other 4 big Leagues will be looked at by several people. This is the leagues most people want to play.

More
7 years 7 months ago #135349 by djowGer

Hi

I m having some issues using the skill generator. i ve done one team fine, gone onto doing the next team and when i paste them into the skill generator it s only pasting in the name, player info but no stats (see screenshot)

any ideas? do i have to close out of the skill gen before starting a new team? i did the clear/new team button before choosing the new team and pasting in.

cheers

gaz

Just start over from TEAM tab. Works for me. Otherwise check out the video again:

More
7 years 7 months ago #135350 by Playaveli

Hi

cheers

gaz

Easy solution:
When you update a league, start from 96/97 file in SWOES, and do it team-by-team, overwriting 96/97 teams with new ones (and thus, choose always the next one of the drop down list, and enter the team name in skill generator, too. When team is imported into skill generator, click on Change team name if necessary).

Got me?

More
7 years 7 months ago #135351 by super_hoops1967
Brilliant cheers guys. Will crack on with the rest tomorrow

Time to create page: 0.285 seconds