Re: SWOS 16/17 - The official unofficial Update

More
7 years 10 months ago #133199 by super_hoops1967
bit confused about the values of the players if using the SwoEditor1.3

do i go off the € value on the transfermarket.de or use the £ values that i m used to then generate the skills?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 10 months ago #133200 by Playaveli
As it says in the price table:
Transfermark.de € -- SWOS £

More
7 years 10 months ago #133204 by retsam
I am offering my help for Polish national team and Polish Football League as well. Haven t done that before, so a user guide would be highly welcome. :)

More
7 years 10 months ago #133205 by Playaveli

I am offering my help for Polish national team and Polish Football League as well. Haven t done that before, so a user guide would be highly welcome. :)

Hey, thanks for the offer. But the Polish league + national team are already assigned to someone else.
Check assignments here: www.sensiblesoccer.de/forum/index.php?topic=26241.0

Maybe you are up for some other league?

More
7 years 10 months ago #133225 by Playaveli
Will take over all NATIONAL TEAMS of ASIA!

More
7 years 10 months ago #133226 by Gorzo
I can start editing Japan file :) Playaveli you can add me to Albania and Austria files :)

More
7 years 10 months ago #133227 by Playaveli

I can start editing Japan file :) Playaveli you can add me to Albania and Austria files :)

Yes, everybody can start with work-load of editing right now. After August has passed, edit the transfers.
Assigned Albanian and Austrian league to you! Good job!! :)

PS: Always remember: Do not change number of teams in the leagues. Keep original 96/97 structure!

More
7 years 10 months ago #133239 by Bomb
I ll take over African national teams

More
7 years 10 months ago #133240 by Playaveli

I ll take over African national teams

Yea, good job! Knew I could count on you! :)

Assignments entirely updated: www.sensiblesoccer.de/forum/index.php?topic=26241.0

More
7 years 10 months ago #133242 by Tim
Hi guys, I haven t read through the entire topic yet but I have some remarks on the Transfermarkt- SWOS conversion table you re using. Market values are not only linked to overall level but also to age: older players have a lower market value and younger players have a higher market value. In order to counter this I have made a more realistic conversion table in excel. If anyone wants to have a look at this excel file you can contact me by email on This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

As I am quite new to this forum (although a veteran SWOS player/editor) let me introduce myself: My name is Tim, I m 39 years old and I ve been working for EA Sports as player database editor ever since FIFA06. I have always been a SWOS fan and I update several leagues for personal use every year.

I m willing to sign up for the Belgian league and any league you are still missing editors for (if I can spare the time). Actually I already was planning a full 16/17 update before I visited your forum due to the 20th anniversary anyway :-)

Time to create page: 0.381 seconds