Re: SWOS 16/17 Error and bug reports

More
7 years 3 months ago #136251 by Playaveli

This may have been mentioned previously but the Joystick calibration in the SWOS++ menu doesn t work correctly. When calibrating the Joystick the numbers for example for bottom right fluctuate between 1200 and 1600. This Problem also occurs when calibrating the middle Position.

I have the exactly the same problem, with 2 or 3 different gamepads...SaintGav s solution below has just fixed it!

I have a fix for the joystick calibration in SWOS++, or at least it worked for me.

Browse to the DOSBOX folder and edit the ipx.conf file with notepad. Look for the following:

joysticktype=auto
timed=true
autofire=false
swap34=false
buttonwrap=true

Change the timed=true value to timed=false. Save the file and restart the game. Hope this works for others

Thanks, this has fixed it for me, finally!

Fixed for good, set as default!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 3 months ago #136253 by Sida79
Scotland DIV3
Stenhousemuir, WBO
Berwick Rangers, WBO
Brechin City, FUBAR

• Janko4
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
7 years 3 months ago #136254 by Janko4
Replied by Janko4 on topic Re: SWOS 16/17 Error and bug reports
Czech league - Teplice - Michael Luftner has correct name Michal Luftner.
www.transfermarkt.com/michal-luftner/profil/spieler/61763
David Vanecek Il. has correct name David Vanecek. (II. is only because in third league is player with exaclty same name. But in SWOS will be only one David Vanecek).
www.transfermarkt.com/schnellsuche/ergeb...?query=david+vanecek x=0 y=0

• Janko4
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
7 years 3 months ago #136255 by Janko4
Replied by Janko4 on topic Re: SWOS 16/17 Error and bug reports
Czech league - Viktoria Plzen - Patrik Hrosovsky is blond, not dark. (in Slovak national team is correct blond hair).
www.transfermarkt.com/patrik-hrosovsky/profil/spieler/217879
Michal Krmencik has correct name Michael Krmencik. (some sources says Michal, but that is probably mistake.
www.transfermarkt.com/michael-krmencik/profil/spieler/178469

More
7 years 3 months ago #136256 by Sida79
slovenia, maribor, wbo
spain, wayo vallecano, wbo

More
7 years 3 months ago - 7 years 3 months ago #136257 by Gorzo
Well done for those who report bugs :) On hair color so I would not focus what other skin color, errors in names and nationalities :) If you want realism watch players prices because I looked at a few leagues and some players are too high prices :) Greetings :)

More
7 years 3 months ago #136259 by Playaveli
Fixed!

More
7 years 3 months ago #136261 by MIJB#19
Was there supposed to be a ground rule on team names? Some leagues have teams names with the FC stuff, others don t. Some teams with abbreviations ass their name get a city name added, while others don t (even within the same country files). Are city names supposed to be native or English based?

Minor thing: the Ajax and PSV reserves in the Dutch 1st division were replaced by Koninklijke HFC. Logical decision to replace those two reserve teams, but the rightful replacement team should be the best third level team from 2015/16: Excelsior Maassluis. :P

• Betichus
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
7 years 3 months ago #136262 by Betichus
Replied by Betichus on topic Re: SWOS 16/17 Error and bug reports
Hi! I select an aleatory team for low divisions in Holland to replace reserves teams, and select HFC. This could be changed and another team will be used :)

More
7 years 3 months ago - 7 years 3 months ago #136263 by Playaveli

Was there supposed to be a ground rule on team names? Some leagues have teams names with the FC stuff, others don t. Some teams with abbreviations ass their name get a city name added, while others don t (even within the same country files). Are city names supposed to be native or English based?

Minor thing: the Ajax and PSV reserves in the Dutch 1st division were replaced by Koninklijke HFC. Logical decision to replace those two reserve teams, but the rightful replacement team should be the best third level team from 2015/16: Excelsior Maassluis. :P

Team names:
That was up to the editors, but transfermarkt.com team name should have priority.
FC stuff was/should be added, when it s common in a specific country to read/say it with the club s name.

You might be correct about the minor thing , but I left that up to Betichus.

Time to create page: 0.210 seconds