Re: SWOS 16/17 Error and bug reports

More
7 years 4 months ago #136306 by lemonheadiv

Italy - AC Milan - in squad is missing Juraj Kucka. He plays every match (only missed 2 matches for red card). For example Andrea Bertolacci played only 1 match, and they have similar value too.
Also Jose Sosa and Riccardo Montolivo played less matches, and have lower value.
www.transfermarkt.com/juraj-kucka/profil/spieler/74943

I think you are playing the old version. I replaced Bertolacci with Kucka in yesterday s patch. The reason is the same, Bertolacci only played for 5 minutes this season...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Janko4
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
7 years 4 months ago #136307 by Janko4
Replied by Janko4 on topic Re: SWOS 16/17 Error and bug reports

Italy - AC Milan - in squad is missing Juraj Kucka. He plays every match (only missed 2 matches for red card). For example Andrea Bertolacci played only 1 match, and they have similar value too.
Also Jose Sosa and Riccardo Montolivo played less matches, and have lower value.
www.transfermarkt.com/juraj-kucka/profil/spieler/74943

I think you are playing the old version. I replaced Bertolacci with Kucka in yesterday s patch. The reason is the same, Bertolacci only played for 5 minutes this season...

Very good. :-) When I will play game and after some time I will get offer to be coach of team Slovakia, this player will be important. I already will miss Peter Pekarik from Hertha Berlin, Milan Skriniar from Sampdoria Genoa, David Ivan from Bari, Jan Gregus from FC Kobenhaven. They play regularly too, but I must admit they have lower value as their teammates.

More
7 years 4 months ago - 7 years 4 months ago #136308 by Playaveli

Turkey - Trabzonspor - Jan Durica and Matus Bero have both wrong nationality. Correct is SVK.
www.transfermarkt.com/jan-durica/profil/spieler/34421
www.transfermarkt.com/matus-bero/profil/spieler/204047

Turkey - Fenerbahce - Martin Skrtel and Miroslav Stoch have both wrong nationality. Correct is SVK.
www.transfermarkt.com/martin-skrtel/profil/spieler/24180
www.transfermarkt.com/miroslav-stoch/profil/spieler/45559

Check attachment!
Attachments:

More
7 years 4 months ago #136309 by higgipoker
Just for info, you can also browse the new dataset as guest user at swosdata.higgis.at

More
7 years 4 months ago #136310 by Playaveli

Just for info, you can also browse the new dataset as guest user at swosdata.higgis.at

Would be nice to get this database without log in, and view only mode. Possible?

More
7 years 4 months ago #136311 by higgipoker

Would be nice to get this database without log in, and view only mode. Possible?

Hmm best I could do is make it view-only in the guest account.

The whole system is structured around users and datasets, so it would be a big change to work with no login.

More
7 years 4 months ago #136312 by Playaveli

Hmm best I could do is make it view-only in the guest account.

The whole system is structured around users and datasets, so it would be a big change to work with no login.

Ok, and what about the excel database? xflea and you wanted to work something out?

More
7 years 4 months ago #136313 by higgipoker

Ok, and what about the excel database? xflea and you wanted to work something out?

Yeah, I can export the new csv at any time ;)

(if I can work out my own code after the break... ;) )

More
7 years 4 months ago #136338 by MIJB#19

Right in time! Welcome to SWOS 16/17, Excelsior... ;D
PS: Adjusted player prices to low-end average of Dutch 2nd division (range of 75-130k).

Awesome, thanks!

• Janko4
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
7 years 4 months ago #136352 by Janko4
Replied by Janko4 on topic Re: SWOS 16/17 Error and bug reports
This new SWOS is great. Little spoiling is only in national teams very unrealistics overpowered Denmark, Italy, Norway, and very underpowered Hungary, Slovakia, Romania. Also Russia, Georgia looks too strong, and Iceland, Faroe Islands too weak. I think I will edit it for myself, to make these teams more playable. But whole this project is very good!

Time to create page: 0.279 seconds