Crowd mods for SWOS 2020

• BristolRovers87
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
4 years 8 months ago #141657 by BristolRovers87
Replied by BristolRovers87 on topic Re: Crowd mods for SWOS 2020

I ll see what I can do for England, Scotland, Wales national teams.

If there are for example 3 England songs for the team, shall I merge into one file or 3 separate chants?

I will also see about doing Bristol Rovers, Rangers, Celtic and a few others.

Thanks, that would be great.
All chants seperated please! :) Maintain folder structure!

How long can a sound file be? I can put together one track containing multiple chants with them cross fading so it isnt just one chant for entire game.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 8 months ago #141659 by Playaveli

I ll see what I can do for England, Scotland, Wales national teams.

If there are for example 3 England songs for the team, shall I merge into one file or 3 separate chants?

I will also see about doing Bristol Rovers, Rangers, Celtic and a few others.

Thanks, that would be great.
All chants seperated please! :) Maintain folder structure!

How long can a sound file be? I can put together one track containing multiple chants with them cross fading so it isnt just one chant for entire game.

It can be as long as you want. But it s better to have every chant on a separate file, at best with fade in/out.
SWOS has 3 main chants, plus an in-between-chant.

More
4 years 7 months ago - 4 years 7 months ago #141708 by carling476
Clive Tylesdley and Andy Townsend Come To Swos 2020 Sample

More
4 years 7 months ago #141732 by Sebatosh
I m about to send you an e-mail now with some songs that accompanied last year s European campaign of Ajax, including Three Little Birds, 90 minutes, WZAWZDB among others... Also some songs from America de Cali, grabbed from youtube... Looking forward to hear them ingame 8)

More
4 years 4 months ago #142155 by Sebatosh
Just realized how great it would be to play some SWOS2020 at my local venue in Rotterdam, and yeah, that's means there should be some crowd chants from real Rotterdam club SPARTA -> just made two versions of their anthem!
You can find the mp3's here: drive.google.com/file/d/1572ZEP08o414r9J...g_I/view?usp=sharing

There you can also find my previous mp3's of Ajax and América (narrowed down to 3 per team). I missed them in your Google Drive, hope they will be included!

More
4 years 4 months ago #142194 by Playaveli

Just realized how great it would be to play some SWOS2020 at my local venue in Rotterdam, and yeah, that's means there should be some crowd chants from real Rotterdam club SPARTA -> just made two versions of their anthem!
You can find the mp3's here: drive.google.com/file/d/1572ZEP08o414r9J...g_I/view?usp=sharing

There you can also find my previous mp3's of Ajax and América (narrowed down to 3 per team). I missed them in your Google Drive, hope they will be included!

Thanks! Will be added to total pack! :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sebatosh

More
4 years 4 months ago #142203 by adrianozzo
This is a link to Italian serie B club Juve Stabia chants www.dropbox.com/sh/ywjr5l1vo2auu6j/AADbs...HyLTqjy1VWr8c0a?dl=0

More
2 years 2 months ago #145744 by ckf
Replied by ckf on topic Re: Crowd mods for SWOS 2020
Hi guys!

I found aris_salonicco in Italy custom folder, I presume it's a mistake, Salonicco is in Greece, btw I get an error in trying to play some customs mp3 "Coppa Italia - Guerriglia ultra" in Italy - generic and "scontri a napoli" in Italy - club_napoli, the message box is "a problem occurred in MCI inizialization" (I translated from italian, I don't know if in english is the exact sentence) and all the items go blank and I have to close the dlc browser to reset to normal.

Should I repost this to bugs section?

Finally I want to thank you for inserting the dale Cavese chant, I'm honored 'cause is my home team

bye

Not a goal scoring superstar hero

Time to create page: 0.205 seconds