SWOS 2020 - bug reports

More
3 years 11 months ago #143349 by captaincofresi
1) First of all, thanks for the 1.1 update. Really impressed with the audio enhancements, less repetitive main chant is a huge improvement. Am I right that the volume of the main chants have been made louder? Since I do have trouble hearing the Seven Nation Army riff from the Total Pack.

2) Using Custom Graphics - New Retro HD, in HD, the yellow ball, turns into pixel black/white ball at throw-in.

3) This is more about esthetics. New Retro HD Pitches >> The added Sensible World of Soccer on the sideboard is not consistent with the rest of the very crisp HD pitch. First, the scale is all wrong. That sideboard is about as high as a player on the pitch, so about 2m high. Has to be about half of that. Secondly, the blurred text is also not consistent compared to the crisp lettering behing the goal. Yes it would be in perspective, but it still would be crisp lettering.

4) And the following feature requests for the SWOS 2020 Menu Launcher and/or Total Pack:
- Turn on/off fading for HD menu.
- Turn on/off the pixel size emblems on shirts (at least that what I think it is, or it is a bug).

Wish you all the best with the development.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 11 months ago #143352 by captaincofresi
I did some more research and it seems the #2 bug, the yellow ball turning to black/white at throw in, is a bug that has just has not been addressed since the SWOS 2020 Total Pack, where I first starting to use the yellow / blue ball. Only now noticed it because of being more alert to bugs, with the new 1.1 version.

More
3 years 11 months ago #143354 by Armagnac13
Replied by Armagnac13 on topic SWOS 2020 - bug reports
Hello and thanks for all the great job!

Some bug reports for the total pack. Career crash problem at the end of the season with the data 94-95 (all 3 editions - amiga 0.9, 1.0 and 1.1 -, israel cup seems to be the problem) and 95-96 (all 2 editions - PC DOS and Euro Champ -, the german cup seems to be the problem).

Cheers

More
3 years 11 months ago #143356 by barbera
Replied by barbera on topic SWOS 2020 - bug reports
hello everyone but the total pack 1.1 version is not yet out? thank you

More
3 years 11 months ago #143357 by starwindz
Replied by starwindz on topic SWOS 2020 - bug reports

1) First of all, thanks for the 1.1 update. Really impressed with the audio enhancements, less repetitive main chant is a huge improvement. Am I right that the volume of the main chants have been made louder? Since I do have trouble hearing the Seven Nation Army riff from the Total Pack.

2) Using Custom Graphics - New Retro HD, in HD, the yellow ball, turns into pixel black/white ball at throw-in.

3) This is more about esthetics. New Retro HD Pitches >> The added Sensible World of Soccer on the sideboard is not consistent with the rest of the very crisp HD pitch. First, the scale is all wrong. That sideboard is about as high as a player on the pitch, so about 2m high. Has to be about half of that. Secondly, the blurred text is also not consistent compared to the crisp lettering behing the goal. Yes it would be in perspective, but it still would be crisp lettering.

4) And the following feature requests for the SWOS 2020 Menu Launcher and/or Total Pack:
- Turn on/off fading for HD menu.
- Turn on/off the pixel size emblems on shirts (at least that what I think it is, or it is a bug).

Wish you all the best with the development.

will check out
and #2 will be fixed in 1.2
The following user(s) said Thank You: captaincofresi

More
3 years 11 months ago #143360 by barbera
Replied by barbera on topic SWOS 2020 - bug reports
does anyone know where i can find download hdf amiga no version 1.1 thanks

More
3 years 11 months ago #143361 by Cego
Replied by Cego on topic SWOS 2020 - bug reports
Amiga HDF Version 1.1 is here down at the bottom of the page: www.sensiblesoccer.de/swos-2020

More
3 years 11 months ago #143362 by ataman
Replied by ataman on topic SWOS 2020 - bug reports
How do you transfer a career from TotalPack to the basic version of the game? Where, in what file is the career saved?

More
3 years 11 months ago #143366 by Mile
Replied by Mile on topic SWOS 2020 - bug reports
Hi. Game crashes when I finish the first season and try to continue it in a career mod 1995/96 PC DOS 1.0 version. I run it on win 10.

More
3 years 11 months ago #143372 by Playaveli
Replied by Playaveli on topic SWOS 2020 - bug reports

Hi. Game crashes when I finish the first season and try to continue it in a career mod 1995/96 PC DOS 1.0 version. I run it on win 10.

Then this is the wrong topic. Sorry!

Time to create page: 0.322 seconds