SWOS 2020 - bug reports

More
4 years 2 months ago #142639 by sokratees9
Replied by sokratees9 on topic SWOS 2020 - bug reports
Career mode bug. I was just offered the Ireland job after coaching a club team for a few seasons. I selected my 23 man squad, and then went to change it a bit. After I removed a player, I cannot add one more to get back to the full international squad, and I cannot proceed with the game. Tried removing a few more, and can get back to a 22 man squad, but am not able to add the last guy to have a full squad.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 2 months ago #142640 by sokratees9
Replied by sokratees9 on topic SWOS 2020 - bug reports

Career mode bug. I was just offered the Ireland job after coaching a club team for a few seasons. I selected my 23 man squad, and then went to change it a bit. After I removed a player, I cannot add one more to get back to the full international squad, and I cannot proceed with the game. Tried removing a few more, and can get back to a 22 man squad, but am not able to add the last guy to have a full squad.

My mistake, I didn't realise I had to select two goalies. In career mode I usually only have one, since the GK never gets injured if you are playing the games

More
4 years 2 months ago - 4 years 2 months ago #142648 by Cool_amigaN
Replied by Cool_amigaN on topic SWOS 2020 - bug reports
WHDload version crashes on emulated Amiga 1230@50Mhz, 64MB ram, AmigaSYS4 WB 3.1 with latest whdload, when selecting team on career. I get "illegal instruction: ($10) at $1E1522" or just a blank screen.

edit: also pitch fields still have the 16/17 remark instead of 2020.
Last edit: 4 years 2 months ago by Cool_amigaN.

More
4 years 2 months ago #142658 by Specksynder
Replied by Specksynder on topic SWOS 2020 - bug reports
I don't know if this is a bug, but I noticed that when you create a DIY Competition (Example: Tournament) the 90% of the results are draws.
Anyone else noticed that?

More
4 years 2 months ago - 4 years 2 months ago #142659 by vintageretro

Xehnon wrote:

Also the main chant is sometimes very repetitive

I solved this by making a new folder Mysounds\generic\ in the following path:
C:\Games\SWOS 2020 Total Pack\custom\sound_sfx\Mysounds\generic\

And there I copied and renamed the original sound file BGCRD3L.RAW, since the background chant is less repetitive but more like 'white noise': BGCRD3L - original.RAW. I use this for the Main Chant, No2. Chant and No3. Chant. And then just use the Custom SFX in the SWOS 2020 Total Pack to change it to your liking.

For me this change helped enough. And made some personal variations, e.g. for 3-0 has the Seven Nation Army riff and for Between Chant is now the Iceland Viking war chant UUUH ;-).

edit: Sorted it out, thank you for this idea, i like this very much.

General question, with the update there is a new gameLaucher. Is this for people who can not start the game with new_total_pack? I never had problems to start the game and the new_total_pack gives way more options.
Last edit: 4 years 2 months ago by vintageretro.

More
4 years 2 months ago #142660 by Playaveli
Replied by Playaveli on topic SWOS 2020 - bug reports

Is that weird goalkeeper behaviour at Real Madrid's 1-2 normal? I've never seen a goal like that before. I'm using the Total Pack 1.0.1

File Attachment:

File Name: BUG.zip
File Size:83 KB

Which mode? Amiga, DOS?
Which screen res?

More
4 years 2 months ago #142661 by Escher89
Replied by Escher89 on topic SWOS 2020 - bug reports
@Playaveli
Amiga Gameplay, 1920x1080 fullscreen

More
4 years 2 months ago #142665 by barbera
Replied by barbera on topic SWOS 2020 - bug reports
hello everyone make a video to see comme add and save missing players and missing teams and what you need to download I tried but no thanks and best wishes'

More
4 years 2 months ago - 4 years 2 months ago #142669 by bieniu
Replied by bieniu on topic SWOS 2020 - bug reports
Total Pack swos 2020 - Career mode doesnt finish season. When Polish league ends i clicked finish season and it takes ages and do nothing. Cannot play next season.

I'm using newest version 1.0.1, PC windows 10 machine :)

more info - resolved

i've just clicked next season with mouse controller but i have usb2joy connected so i unpluged usb2joy and season start counting teams and its end so i can play new season. After that i've loaded career again and finish season by clicking on my usb2joy and its works too.

So.. You cannot mix controllers, if amiga joy is conected You have to end season clicking by joystick. Strange :) When playing menu, squads ets. im using my mouse, when play match use joy. So i though i can end season by mouse too :))) i think it should be fixed next release
Last edit: 4 years 2 months ago by bieniu. Reason: more data

More
4 years 2 months ago #142676 by sensibleswos
played a career in India after editing league structures, it crashed on Slovenia after 2nd season.

Time to create page: 0.280 seconds