SWOS 2020 - bug reports

More
4 years 2 months ago - 4 years 2 months ago #142696 by starwindz
Replied by starwindz on topic SWOS 2020 - bug reports

Clean installation of swos 2020 total pack + Update 1.0.1 on win 7 64bit:

Launching game results into "List index out of bounds (1)", error.

Clicking OK, results into "LstSetting.ItemIndex <0:, error

Sensi fonts of game's Launcher are messy (offset/some letters of words misplaced or not appearing at all/hard to read).

Launching the game results into: "Unable to write to C:\Games\SWOS 2020 Total Pack\ini\"

Restarting the computer, doesn't affect the behavior. Uninstalling and launching the game v. 1.0.0. has same behavior. Doing the resetfont.exe doesn't affect the misbehavior. I am not able to enter the game at all.

you picked the wrong file. try this: www.mediafire.com/file/k7dke2n1lblidsp/s...1.0.1.setup.exe/file

No, like I stated on first line it's the updated 1.0.1. version. I just performed afterwards the reset font fix in case it worked but no luck.

plz completely delete c:\games folder
and then install 1.0.0 and 1.0.1

Thanks for your reply.
Did it but no luck. Still same errors persist.
Tried to install in a different folder (C:\swos) and the same problem still appears.

will be post updated check list soon
Last edit: 4 years 2 months ago by starwindz.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 2 months ago #142701 by TheAdmiralCS
Hey guys, cracking job on this! Well done!

Couple of things:
1 - Playing as Liverpool (England), and the crows is singing the Man Utd song! You can guess what kind of a travesty this is! YNWA is needed!
2 - xbox one pad - it keeps "hanging" for half a second where the player will stop and the game doesnt respond to input.

Ive updated to 1.0.1.

Thanks guys!

More
4 years 2 months ago - 4 years 2 months ago #142703 by captaincofresi
Playing with: SWOS Total Pack 1.0.1.
Playing mode: Amiga, Expert
Happens in: Career Match / Friendly Match.

#1:
When playing with Liverpool, I am using the standard 442 and Sweep formations. Only thing is, I am not sure if these are correct. Since I noticed when changing the formation around, the two center defenders weren't switching position, the two central midfielders were. And to make matters worst: in 442 the two central midfielders seem to stand in line over the axis (like the central defenders would in Sweep) and in Sweep the central two midfielders seem to assume the 442 position, aside of the central axis.

I haven't played these formations very much, so I might be seeing things that are not there? Mostly I play with the 532 formation, but wanted to see if these formation would suit me better in Expert mode.

#2:
Can it be that the players' tactics are not the standard tactics as I assumed, and that as player I am also using the Mozg's Improved CPU tactics? Since I thought I could really get better with the Standard formations playing against Mozg's Improved CPU formations, so that I might be a bit better when playing online occasionally. I also thought that would be the major challenge, a better CPU vs. Standard formations for the player. I would think that would be the hardest challenge.

#3:
Also when looking at a Comparison between Normal / Expert, on the Normal side when I compare 442 to Sweep I notice only the attack is different, not the defense. This doesn't seem logical, since the previews in the game imply that I would have a tight defense with Sweep. But when I look at the diagrams, this doesn't seem to be the case.
Last edit: 4 years 2 months ago by captaincofresi. Reason: Looked at the differences between Standard CPU tactics and Mozg's Improved CPU tactics

More
4 years 2 months ago - 4 years 2 months ago #142706 by starwindz

Playing with: SWOS Total Pack 1.0.1.
Playing mode: Amiga, Expert
Happens in: Career Match / Friendly Match.

#1:
When playing with Liverpool, I am using the standard 442 and Sweep formations. Only thing is, I am not sure if these are correct. Since I noticed when changing the formation around, the two center defenders weren't switching position, the two central midfielders were. And to make matters worst: in 442 the two central midfielders seem to stand in line over the axis (like the central defenders would in Sweep) and in Sweep the central two midfielders seem to assume the 442 position, aside of the central axis.

I haven't played these formations very much, so I might be seeing things that are not there? Mostly I play with the 532 formation, but wanted to see if these formation would suit me better in Expert mode.

#2:
Can it be that the players' tactics are not the standard tactics as I assumed, and that as player I am also using the Mozg's Improved CPU tactics? Since I thought I could really get better with the Standard formations playing against Mozg's Improved CPU formations, so that I might be a bit better when playing online occasionally. I also thought that would be the major challenge, a better CPU vs. Standard formations for the player. I would think that would be the hardest challenge.

#3:
Also when looking at a Comparison between Normal / Expert, on the Normal side when I compare 442 to Sweep I notice only the attack is different, not the defense. This doesn't seem logical, since the previews in the game imply that I would have a tight defense with Sweep. But when I look at the diagrams, this doesn't seem to be the case.

i have discussed this issue with other developers. it seems that "Default Tactics: Original - Reworked" instead of "Difficulty: Normal - Expert" would have been less confusing

If Mozg's tactics used, all default 12 tactics are displaced with new ones as follows

you can check the tactics by using an experimental radar mode.

* Download
Please backup your swos-port-Release.exe and extract .zip file to swos folder
www.mediafire.com/file/j3jno2u03kqfxn3/s...ar-mode.zip.zip/file

* Video
Last edit: 4 years 2 months ago by starwindz.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sokratees9, captaincofresi

More
4 years 2 months ago #142713 by starwindz

hello everyone knows how to insert missing players and teams and save on the game ?'

plz check the following topic of forum
sensiblesoccer.de/forum/Team-updates

More
4 years 2 months ago #142714 by starwindz

Is that weird goalkeeper behaviour at Real Madrid's 1-2 normal? I've never seen a goal like that before. I'm using the Total Pack 1.0.1

File Attachment:

File Name: BUG.zip
File Size:83 KB

I have several questions for this issue
#1. this issue is always reproducible?
#2. friendly mode or career mode?
#3. if career mode, can you share .car file?
#4. which difficulty did you choose in game launcher menu? (Normal or expert?)
#5. which tactics did you choose for Real Madrid and Barcelona?

#1. The goal was my by the cpu. I have no idea how to reproduce it.
#2. It was a friendly
#4. normal
#5. Real Madrid should have its default tactic.(I'm using the 2020 database). I think I used a tactic I made. Not 100% sure about that. I'm gonna attach that.

File Attachment:

File Name: ESC433.zip
File Size:1 KB

i did several tests but i could not reproduce this issue. it seems it may be caused by some edited tactics.
i have added this to our dev issue list and check it out again later

More
4 years 2 months ago - 4 years 2 months ago #142716 by captaincofresi

i have discussed this issue with other developers. it seems that "Default Tactics: Original - Reworked" instead of "Difficulty: Normal - Expert" would have been less confusing

If Mozg's tactics used, all default 12 tactics are displaced with new ones as follows

you can check the tactics by using an experimental radar mode.

Thanks, for me the confusing bit was the added CPU actually in the comparison screen, it implies the tactics would be only be for the CPU and not for the player. This clears it up :) .

I must admit that I was a bit slow to notice my 532 formation was very different from the one I used before :whistle: . I already found a workaround, I will just load that Standard Tactics for 532, 442 and Sweep as Custom Tactics. So I can use them in Expert mode for a Season in the Premier League.

I also have a bit of a training League set up for myself with the top 4 teams from 16/17 (and using Coach to modify them), I will add the relative 442 and 532 Mozg's tactics to that, to see how well they do vs. the standard 532, 442 and Sweep tactics I use. Already have tested it with the Playa1 and Playa2 and Lemon5 tactics in 16/17, these make the game vs. CPU a bit more difficult I noticed.
Last edit: 4 years 2 months ago by captaincofresi. Reason: Clarification about what I found confusing.

More
4 years 2 months ago #142718 by verdealex79
Replied by verdealex79 on topic SWOS 2020 - bug reports
I have the same issue as before applying the update. Total pack starts one or two times after the installation, then does not start anymore.

I tried to unistall and reinstall, same thing happens. Works once or twice, then stops starting and strange popups appear, warning they cant write in some folders path.

More
4 years 2 months ago - 4 years 2 months ago #142719 by reaktor24
Replied by reaktor24 on topic SWOS 2020 - bug reports
Do you think it would be possible to add an option on the main options screen to 'Check for Updates'. Then any patches are downloaded and automatically applied as we are used to on smartphones. Would mean we wouldn't have to uninstall/download and reinstall a new version every time.

Bitdefender also gives me this warning when I try to access the website:

Feature:
Online Threat Prevention

We blocked this dangerous page for your protection:
www.sensiblesoccer.de/swos-2020
Threat name: JS:Trojan.Cryxos.1929
Dangerous pages attempt to install software that can harm the device, gather personal information or operate without your consent.
Last edit: 4 years 2 months ago by reaktor24.

More
4 years 2 months ago #142723 by starwindz

Hey guys, cracking job on this! Well done!

Couple of things:
1 - Playing as Liverpool (England), and the crows is singing the Man Utd song! You can guess what kind of a travesty this is! YNWA is needed!
2 - xbox one pad - it keeps "hanging" for half a second where the player will stop and the game doesnt respond to input.

Ive updated to 1.0.1.

Thanks guys!

#1. can you check sfx customization in the sound menu of total pack?
#2. will be checked this issue. some kind of test would be needed

Time to create page: 0.366 seconds