SWOS 2020 - bug reports

More
4 years 2 months ago - 4 years 2 months ago #142792 by ataman
Replied by ataman on topic SWOS 2020 - bug reports
the problem with the imposibillity to run Swos Total Pack 2020 (Windows 10) solves installing it in the default folder - C:\Games
Last edit: 4 years 2 months ago by ataman.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 2 months ago #142793 by ataman
Replied by ataman on topic SWOS 2020 - bug reports
I noticed a problem with the operation of Polish commentator Dariusz Szpakowski in both versions of SWOS. Despite being selected in the options, an English commentary is heard during the match.
Sorry for my English

More
4 years 2 months ago #142797 by ZoomZoom
Replied by ZoomZoom on topic SWOS 2020 - bug reports
Penalties
In career mode in England league cup the score was level after 2nd leg and 120 minutes. It went back to league cup menu screen showing I lost the match on penalties, but I never played the penalty shoot out, it skipped that after the final whistle.

Great work so far thanks.

More
4 years 2 months ago - 4 years 2 months ago #142817 by captaincofresi
Don't know if this might already be a known issue: DIY files from Amiga SWOS and the DIY files from SWOS 2020 Total Pack in Amiga mode are not compatible. When trying to load a DIY file in Amiga Swos saved in the SWOS 2020 Total Pack it says it's from a different SWOS version. Although Tactics seem to work fine and can be exchanged freely. EDIT: Tactics made in Expert mode can not be loaded and be used in Normal Mode, same goes for loading them in AmigaSWOS. It then uses some other tactic.
Last edit: 4 years 2 months ago by captaincofresi. Reason: Noticed tactics made in SWOS 2020 are not compatible with AmigaSWOS, so that might be an additional issue.

More
4 years 2 months ago #142818 by captaincofresi
Ataman wrote:

the problem with the imposibillity to run Swos Total Pack 2020 (Windows 10) solves installing it in the default folder - C:\Games

Well you might have a point there. Since here I use Windows 10 Pro, and have installed it in the default folder and didn't ran into any problems playing the game with the SWOS Total Pack 2020. Works just fine from the start, also have the Amiga Swos package in the C:\Games folder (don't know if this matters at all though).

More
4 years 2 months ago #142819 by dd23
Replied by dd23 on topic SWOS 2020 - bug reports
This is what appears when I try to go from one season to the next
Attachments:

More
4 years 2 months ago #142820 by dd23
Replied by dd23 on topic SWOS 2020 - bug reports
same here, don't know what the problem is

More
4 years 2 months ago #142822 by barbera
Replied by barbera on topic SWOS 2020 - bug reports
hello everyone knows how to insert missing players and teams and save on the game ?'

More
4 years 2 months ago #142823 by captaincofresi
SWOS 2020 Amiga / Expert mode - version 1.0.1.

When I load a DIY competition where the Pitch Type was Random, and I change the Pitch type in the Menu to Normal. It then does 3 matches Normal pitch and 1 match on Soft pitch. So it doesn't stick to the Normal pitch I selected in the menu. Behavior on the pitch was as Soft should be, so it isn't only a texture issue.

More
4 years 2 months ago #142824 by captaincofresi
SWOS 2020 Amiga / Normal mode- version 1.0.1.

In a DIY league match I have made in the Expert mode, when I load and select a Custom Tactic before the match that I made in Expert mode it doesn't work. It somehow uses another tactic completely.

Time to create page: 0.262 seconds