SWOS 2020 - bug reports

More
4 years 1 month ago #142898 by barbera
Replied by barbera on topic SWOS 2020 - bug reports
hello to all you know where to find all the other old seasons of swos ? thank you.'

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 1 month ago #142910 by ataman
Replied by ataman on topic SWOS 2020 - bug reports
is there any editor to search for a specific player?

More
4 years 1 month ago #142912 by Playaveli
Replied by Playaveli on topic SWOS 2020 - bug reports

hello to all you know where to find all the other old seasons of swos ? thank you.'

All included in TOTAL PACK, team db section.

More
4 years 1 month ago #142914 by starwindz
Replied by starwindz on topic SWOS 2020 - bug reports

Hello there! Congrats on the project!

Dunno if is just with me, but ALL teams with HORIZONTAL lines type of uniform aside appears fine in the preview match and even at the new scoreboard, appears as the SLEAVE type uniform, doesn't matter what I do.

I even tryed to change the team to SLEAVE type to see if appears as HORIZONTAL hoping was just inverted, but no, still no H-Type uniforms ingame, so no possible to play with Flamengo with his right uniform sadly.

Exist any kind of fix?

Thank you!

yes, it is a bug of current version. it will be fixed in the next update.
thank you for your info

More
4 years 1 month ago - 4 years 1 month ago #142915 by starwindz

Career crash after Israel on team db Orginal Amiga 0.9, Orginal Amiga 1.1. (maybe another)
Reason: Israel Cup, in TEAM.019 is only 15 clubs, cup required 16.
Temporary solution using SWSCC.

File Attachment:

File Name: ISR.ZIP
File Size:46 KB

Current version of career crash fix has not been tested for older database. it will be tested later.
Last edit: 4 years 1 month ago by starwindz.

More
4 years 1 month ago #142916 by starwindz

Total pack 1.0.0 installation on Windows 10.
Launcher -> PLAY tab misc music and sound boxes checked.
Launcher -> SOUND tab -> SFX, all sounds changed to original (and original shows by each entry)

When I play (Oxford Utd, English league 1) I get the incredibly annoying (if you are not a Man Utd fan) Glory Glory Man United sound playing where the background crowd noise would normally be.

you can customize all custom chant in the sfx tab

More
4 years 1 month ago #142918 by Pablo Gonzalez
Hi guys I donĀ“t understand why when I play a Friendly or a Custom tournament I can play in different tye of pitches (new graphics) but when I play on career mode the stadium is the same everytime (classic Swos stadium),

Thanks in advice.

More
4 years 1 month ago - 4 years 1 month ago #142920 by captaincofresi
SWOS 2020 Total Pack version 1.0.1 in Normal mode and Expert mode.

Major bug in Expert Tactics, it seems that in Expert the Tactics are articifially compressed towards the center of the field. Therefore loading normal tactics into the Expert mode = a compressed version AND loading Expert mode made tactics into Aswos / Normal mode = a wide version of your tactic. I noticed this when trying to use my tactics in Amiga SWOS. In the following example I have used the standard 442 tactic, in Expert mode I loaded it as a custom tactic since all the 'expert tactics' are replaced with Mozg's Tactics.

In Amiga Normal Mode / Aswos the 442 formation from the goalkeeper looks like this, with the right back beyond the vertical line of the box:

In Amiga Expert Mode the 442 formation (loaded as a Custom edit tactic, since the Mozg's tactics have replaced the tactics) from the goalkeeper looks like this, see how the backs are within the vertical lines of the box:

Playaveli wrote:

But the standard tactics which a custom tactic is based on, is different, and ball-out situation like this might look differently, accordingly. That's it.

It is a different tactic when ball-out situations are different! Since in the Normal Mode I could easily play towards the right back since it's not covered by an opponnent player. But in the Expert Mode I would not play towards the right back, since it's covered by an opponnent. So with all the ball-out situations suddenly changing, you are changing the tactic itself.
Last edit: 4 years 1 month ago by captaincofresi. Reason: Added the reply from Playaveli to this from another similar post. And my reply to that.

More
4 years 1 month ago #142930 by barbera
Replied by barbera on topic SWOS 2020 - bug reports
hello everyone in the series to Italian and made by 18 teams instead of twenty you can solve the problem thanks.

More
4 years 1 month ago #142933 by mauro16b@gmail.com
It's almost impossible to control players with xbox360 controller. Pad is disabled and analogic is poor. And also, Kaspersky detects some files of swos total pack as trojan.

Time to create page: 0.305 seconds