SWOS 2020 - bug reports

More
4 years 1 month ago #142936 by Cool_amigaN
Replied by Cool_amigaN on topic SWOS 2020 - bug reports
Standalone with patch:
1. Can't execute long ball parallel throw, since AI, as the player moves towards the ball, before handing me control, alters slightly his position (a bit upwards / downwards). This is a repeated behavior tested under expert mode (mozg tactics).
2. Game still never - ever leaves room for kick off, after a goal was scored in 45' or 90' (tested with patch).

Suggestion:
1. How about adding a second row (with slightly higher opacity perhaps) which will display the Aggregated goals? This should be shown only on European/cup games with 2 rounds against same team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 1 month ago #142937 by Playaveli
Replied by Playaveli on topic SWOS 2020 - bug reports
@Cool_amigaN: Thanks, I will investigate on 1. and 2.!

More
4 years 1 month ago #142939 by ataman
Replied by ataman on topic SWOS 2020 - bug reports
In the total pack there is a big mistake, playing the Polish league, regardless of the results of the season, at the end I always have only 5 million pounds, even when I play in the semi-finals of the champions league

More
4 years 1 month ago #142941 by starwindz
Replied by starwindz on topic SWOS 2020 - bug reports

Standalone with patch:
2. Game still never - ever leaves room for kick off, after a goal was scored in 45' or 90' (tested with patch).

what kind of screen mode did you use? (`Original PC Screen` or `Original Amiga Screen` or `Widescreen`?)
if you use Widescreen, can you let me know the result in case of `Original PC Screen'?

More
4 years 1 month ago #142948 by nanocattivo
Replied by nanocattivo on topic SWOS 2020 - bug reports
Swos2020 on last kubuntu, joypads doesn't works (they are correctly configured), can't use keyboard, only mouse.

More
4 years 1 month ago #142951 by Playaveli
Replied by Playaveli on topic SWOS 2020 - bug reports

Swos2020 on last kubuntu, joypads doesn't works (they are correctly configured), can't use keyboard, only mouse.

Do not press PLAY MATCH with mouse button! Use fire button on joystick or keyboard!

More
4 years 1 month ago #142952 by nanocattivo
Uh, I'll try!. But keypad's axis seems don't work. I 've calibrate it with jacalibrate, Linux recognize it, so I don't understand where's the problema :(

More
4 years 1 month ago #142953 by barbera
Replied by barbera on topic SWOS 2020 - bug reports
hello everyone there is someone who can update the teams for the transfer market and put the leagues in place for example the Italian series and composed of 18 teams instead of 20 and lack the players the other leagues I have not yet watched thanks to everyone.

More
4 years 1 month ago #142963 by nanocattivo
i have a problem with a very generic joypad (a snes clone that i use successfully with retropie on raspberry 3) on linux kubuntu. i can set buttons but axis don't works. when i calibrate joypad on terminal, it seems respond to input.
can you help me?

More
4 years 1 month ago - 4 years 1 month ago #142975 by idum
Replied by idum on topic SWOS 2020 - bug reports
There is a bug in home and away goals If you choose a DIY Competition and set up the rules for this tournament and choose "Extra Time" and then "Penalty", home and away goals in the knockout stage will not be taken into account. Correct this, please!
Last edit: 4 years 1 month ago by idum. Reason: misspelling

Time to create page: 0.275 seconds