SWOS 2020 - bug reports

More
1 year 9 months ago #146050 by GazzaSpace
Replied by GazzaSpace on topic SWOS 2020 - bug reports
This is the screenshot taken by the crash report system
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 9 months ago #146051 by Playaveli
Replied by Playaveli on topic SWOS 2020 - bug reports
I would have to see a video or something of when it happens. Maybe you can use your phone?

More
1 year 9 months ago #146052 by GazzaSpace
Replied by GazzaSpace on topic SWOS 2020 - bug reports

I would have to see a video or something of when it happens. Maybe you can use your phone?

I took a video of the crash when it happened and I uploaded the video and the related crash report folder in a .zip file.
Hope it can help, I'm desperate!

WeTransfer link:
we.tl/t-SUsU8RUY1v

More
1 year 8 months ago #146062 by Megalodon
Replied by Megalodon on topic SWOS 2020 - bug reports
Hello.I have a problem with SWOS 2020 4.1.1 because when I try to press on options from the keyboard or with the mouse it crashes.As a controller I use the Xbox Elite joypad and it does not work.Can you help me please?

More
1 year 8 months ago - 1 year 8 months ago #146064 by captaincofresi
Reported this already two times over the last year. Update The Netherlands to a full orange uniform, the current database still has white shorts that are wrong. As these have not been used in a long long time. www.onsoranje.nl/teams/185184/spelers
Last edit: 1 year 8 months ago by captaincofresi. Reason: link to website with the correct uniform

More
1 year 8 months ago #146069 by socmel78
Replied by socmel78 on topic SWOS 2020 - bug reports
Hi guys, any news about it?

More
1 year 8 months ago #146070 by Playaveli

Hi guys, any news about it?

From your save game, it was impossible to win the league (Wolves won it, at have 65 points). So I finished 3rd. Proceeded to next season, and you are qualified for the UEFA Cup.
Attached new save files for you.
Attachments:

More
1 year 8 months ago #146082 by Sinnesloeschen
4.1.2 has a minor issue with matches starting/ending;

Sometimes the end-screen immediately fades out like it would if you hit a button - Without hitting a button.

And sometimes animations/sequences bug out or are inconsistent; Like at the start all players come out, line up opposed each other, and then nothing happens untill you hit a button. Now i actually like this in general, but it seems unintentional lol.
Or when a goal is scored in the 45th/90th etc. minute and you push a button to cancel the replay the game might freak out and you have to push a button a few times to get to the "dudes walk off the pitch" sequence/animation.

Nothing gamebreaking though. Infact some of these could be a good stepping stone to add some flavor. ^_^ (Like some prematch fluff)

More
1 year 8 months ago #146083 by Playaveli

Sometimes the end-screen immediately fades out like it would if you hit a button - Without hitting a button.

And sometimes animations/sequences bug out or are inconsistent; Like at the start all players come out, line up opposed each other, and then nothing happens untill you hit a button. Now i actually like this in general, but it seems unintentional lol.
Or when a goal is scored in the 45th/90th etc. minute and you push a button to cancel the replay the game might freak out and you have to push a button a few times to get to the "dudes walk off the pitch" sequence/animation.

Nothing gamebreaking though. Infact some of these could be a good stepping stone to add some flavor. ^_^ (Like some prematch fluff)

Thanks for reporting this. I think I saw some these glitches, too. Will recheck.

More
1 year 8 months ago #146090 by starwindz
Replied by starwindz on topic SWOS 2020 - bug reports

4.1.3 update has been released. please check this out. :)

Time to create page: 0.246 seconds