SWOS 2020 - bug reports

More
2 years 6 months ago #145400 by starwindz

Mm, also could you please fix the Champions League 2005 comeback challenge? I just scored 3-3 and it says Full Time! There should be Extra Time here! It might have something to do with the goalkeeper dissapearing on the third goal though? Please also take note of the weird match stats at the end of the video that is stating teams as Javor vs. Zalgiris Vilnius. See the Youtube video (Amiga mode, Expert mode, Original Goalkeepers, custom Pitch local):

will be checked out
please send me the replay and highlight files to me by email or post the files on this forum

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 6 months ago - 2 years 6 months ago #145403 by owen78
THERE IS A GREAT PROBLEM: my carrier with Forest Green after 3 seasons is freezed on this screen, after update....:

WHY ??????
Last edit: 2 years 6 months ago by owen78.

More
2 years 6 months ago #145405 by Playaveli
Try to play this career with DLC 20/21 winter database. This should be working.
The following user(s) said Thank You: rasken

More
2 years 5 months ago - 2 years 5 months ago #145418 by captaincofresi
As I am developing a Futsal pitch pack I want to use the DLC Sprite, Corner Flags > corner-flags-blank . When I choose this, it does not work. There is still a small corner flag on all corners.
Last edit: 2 years 5 months ago by Playaveli.

More
2 years 5 months ago #145420 by zanpinoz
joypad menu bölümünde normal çalışıyor. oyun içinde sağ sol yönleri çalışmıyor.

More
2 years 5 months ago #145421 by captaincofresi

As I am developing a Futsal pitch pack I want to use the DLC Sprite, Corner Flags > corner-flags-blank . When I choose this, it does not work. There is still a small corner flag on all corners.

Has been dealt with by Starwindz (thanks), seems to be a setting in the editor for certain pitches to 'force corner flags on'.

More
2 years 5 months ago #145422 by starwindz

joypad menu bölümünde normal çalışıyor. oyun içinde sağ sol yönleri çalışmıyor.

what kind of joypad do you use? if you use PS4 controller, please install and run DS4Windows utility ( ds4windows.com/ )

More
2 years 5 months ago - 2 years 5 months ago #145424 by captaincofresi
When I use my local pitch Fustal pitch pack I am developing, in the Extras, Demo game it keeps crashing after about 1 minute in. Edit: tested it also with the LIV pitch pack from the DLC, same things happens.
Last edit: 2 years 5 months ago by captaincofresi. Reason: additional info

More
2 years 5 months ago #145425 by barbera
hello everyone a question but when all the old leagues will be updated as many thanks are missing

More
2 years 5 months ago #145426 by starwindz

When I use my local pitch Fustal pitch pack I am developing, in the Extras, Demo game it keeps crashing after about 1 minute in. Edit: tested it also with the LIV pitch pack from the DLC, same things happens.

please upload the crash report file

Time to create page: 0.262 seconds