SWOS 2020 - bug reports

More
2 years 4 months ago #145613 by Playaveli
Replied by Playaveli on topic SWOS 2020 - bug reports

Guys, does time counter in DOS 1 goal challange working ok?
Because I reach 2.040 sec and it doesn't upload on the ranking :(
I maked couple retries and finally achieved 2.051 and still it wasn't applied in leaderbords.

Hm, seems to be a timer bug. It sounds off/wrong if a DOS goal record is faster than AMIGA (due to gameplay nature).
Will also check this today.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 4 months ago #145614 by Clovis62
Replied by Clovis62 on topic SWOS 2020 - bug reports
Hi Guys ! Great job for this 3.0.7a SWOS version
I'm using Win 10, with pc features and Since i ve installed this version I can not use Bench options to set pleyers substitutes or change tactical during the match.
I hope it will be updated in the next releases.
Sorry for my English :/ Long Life to the Crew !!

More
2 years 4 months ago - 2 years 4 months ago #145615 by Playaveli

I'm using Win 10, with pc features and Since i ve installed this version I can not use Bench options to set pleyers substitutes or change tactical during the match.

What's your controller? Can you try to do this with keyboard (tap three times in one direction to call the bench and do changes)? It works fine for me. Will test it later with USB controller.
Last edit: 2 years 4 months ago by Playaveli.

More
2 years 4 months ago - 2 years 4 months ago #145616 by captaincofresi

A) Why wait? Just go play, FRIENDLY, DIY or whatever... you don't have to wait for anything, regardless of the little players.

In version 2.4.1 I have all the checkboxed checked on the Advaced Tab for: Skip Intro, Skip Scrolling Image, No Load Pause. All to just get into a game quickly without any distractions whatsoever.

Therefore, the animation in version 3.0.7A of the players in the main menu is a nuisance for me (personal taste off course). You can NOT even skip it, if I click on a menu item to do that and get back to the main menu the animation is NOT gone. It just continues from the last moment and goes on. So in order to prevent that from happening I HAVE TO WAIT until the whole animation is done, to not get that nuisance everytime I get back to the main menu. I did this three times and hated it, and still do.

So that is why I do not use the new version, and stick with the stable and quick load version of 2.4.1. Even though the colors in View Highlights are not fixed there.
Last edit: 2 years 4 months ago by captaincofresi.

More
2 years 4 months ago - 2 years 4 months ago #145617 by Playaveli
I still don't understand what you wait for. You can play instantly. So if you decide to wait, that's your decision, but has nothing to do with instant game functionality. The animation will stay as is. The three little pixel guys deserve to be there and get their 5.5 seconds (!!!) of fame.

More
2 years 4 months ago - 2 years 4 months ago #145618 by captaincofresi

I still don't understand what you wait for. You can play instantly. So if you decide to wait, that's your decision, but has nothing to do with instant game functionality. The animation will stay as is. The three little pixel guys deserve to be there and get their 5.5 seconds (!!!) of fame.

That is dissapointing.

More
2 years 4 months ago #145619 by Playaveli
Sometimes it happens that you can't please everyone. We're trying.

More
2 years 4 months ago - 2 years 4 months ago #145620 by Playaveli

Bug found. It's appearing in case of original PC DOS screen mode or AMIGA screen mode.

Please try WIDESCREEN mode in launcher and check if it works like that.

More
2 years 4 months ago #145621 by captaincofresi

Sometimes it happens that you can't please everyone. We're trying.

Well, maybe in the future when the View Highlights are fixed in version 3.0.7A, with all the dissapearing players in either the top or bottom half, it can be a version to use for recording some old goals and highlights.

More
2 years 3 months ago - 2 years 3 months ago #145622 by captaincofresi

Okay, I know it is hard to understand. Due to a form of autism I have, this animation feels like being stung by bees in my brain. As I can not filter out this animation and the game does not allow me to skip it (as when you go quickly through the menus, it keeps popping up). So that is why after three tries I noticed I starting hating starting the version 3.0 and starting hating my beloved game. That is why I am very dissapointed that this animation stays in. I still love the game, I just no longer like the way SWOS2020 is developed now from version 3.0 and up.

So for me, it is choosing between two bad things, the 3.0 version (that keeps getting updates) with the animation OR the 2.4.1 version (that won't have any updates, except for the database) where my brain does not get fried due to bees stinging in there. Then I choose the latter.
Last edit: 2 years 3 months ago by captaincofresi.

Time to create page: 0.231 seconds