Team database - bug reports

More
3 years 3 months ago #144261 by daddywarhol
In Rennes Daniel Rugani is Daniele...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 3 months ago #144262 by Francescomanetti82
Hello Playaveli, i try to make suggestions for the insert of these players.

About Atalanta FC, Papu Gomez is possible that will be sold in January. If this will happen, i suggest to substitute him with Aleksey Miranchuk, that is the top player from the three i suggested. Mojica it seem he will be sold too in January, so we can discharge him. Lammers will remain in the team, but between Miranchuk and Lammers, better the first one because actually is more important as a football player (he is in russian national team).

About West Ham United FC, we could sobstitute Ryan Fredericks and insert Said Benrahma, that lately is also playing as main player in the starting 11.

About Watford, we could sobstitute Ngakia (that i see in the roster has the position of right wing) and insert Troy Deneey (as forward).

About Shaktar Donesk, we could sobstitute Alan Patrick (midfielder) and insert Viktor Kovalenko (midfielder).

These are my suggestions :-)

Happy Christmas! Hugs

More
3 years 3 months ago #144263 by lucasenseict
at the next update, if you can , please do Theo Hernandez Speed ​​7(Milan), is one of the bestLB in the World! Gervinho Speed ​​7(Parma), Bruno Fernandes Attacking speed 7/6. if you can improve Luis Suarez in speed ... it's too slow and it's not real, yes is old but he still too fast and one of the best Attacker in the world . the same for Tammy Abraham, Harry Kane...the are too slow. thanks a lot

More
3 years 3 months ago #144265 by Gorzo
Replied by Gorzo on topic Team database - bug reports

Hello Playaveli, i try to make suggestions for the insert of these players.

About Atalanta FC, Papu Gomez is possible that will be sold in January. If this will happen, i suggest to substitute him with Aleksey Miranchuk, that is the top player from the three i suggested. Mojica it seem he will be sold too in January, so we can discharge him. Lammers will remain in the team, but between Miranchuk and Lammers, better the first one because actually is more important as a football player (he is in russian national team).

About West Ham United FC, we could sobstitute Ryan Fredericks and insert Said Benrahma, that lately is also playing as main player in the starting 11.

About Watford, we could sobstitute Ngakia (that i see in the roster has the position of right wing) and insert Troy Deneey (as forward).

About Shaktar Donesk, we could sobstitute Alan Patrick (midfielder) and insert Viktor Kovalenko (midfielder).

These are my suggestions :-)

Happy Christmas! Hugs

When we were making squads, the leagues were started. Today a player who was not on the bench plays regularly, e.g. we don't have time to check the statistics every week and make changes to the line-up :) in January another window opens, which will probably last until March, but will there be time to do another update, that's a question to Playaveli :D btw on Fifa also are players who does not play regularly and you will find him in the top eleven :)

Marry Christmas :)

More
3 years 3 months ago #144266 by Gorzo

at the next update, if you can , please do Theo Hernandez Speed ​​7(Milan), is one of the bestLB in the World! Gervinho Speed ​​7(Parma), Bruno Fernandes Attacking speed 7/6. if you can improve Luis Suarez in speed ... it's too slow and it's not real, yes is old but he still too fast and one of the best Attacker in the world . the same for Tammy Abraham, Harry Kane...the are too slow. thanks a lot

We have criteria for the speed parameter as we add point to one player, then we take over points other player, etc.
When we creating parameters for the players, we used the parameters from the Fifa game.
btw Kane on Fifa or FM he has not 7 point speed, e.g. but thanks for the suggestions.

Cheers

More
3 years 2 months ago #144274 by lucasenseict
hello I realized that Lloris in the French national team is made with dark skin ...

More
3 years 2 months ago #144283 by Playaveli
Fixed Toulouse, Rennes and France National team.
Thanks guys!

More
3 years 2 months ago - 3 years 2 months ago #144349 by captaincofresi
(1) It looks like the reserve GK for Liverpool now is Caoimhin Kelleher and that he surpassed Adrian. Could be updated later on, might need to wait if this sticks and update when there has been more transfers?

(2) The user Synchronated pointed out that in Sensi 451 is actually a modern 433 in real life. Therefore I am surprised that there are still teams with a 433 formations in the latest team update. Is there a special reason for this?

Here are some examples I noticed that still have a 433 formation: Everton in the English Premier League, PSG in the France Ligue 1, Atletico Madrid in La Liga, AFC Amsterdam in the Dutch competition. The problem with this is when playing against these them as CPU, there is practiaclly no defense. So when getting a high ranked team like PSG in a final of the Champions League it does not feel like a final. Because it would be just a walkover when using a 442 formation (most used by players for good attack / defense balance).

(3) In the Database browser the acronyms Sh and Bc are very confusing, S is normally used to indicate speed and B is not an indication at all in the letters behind the names in Sensi. To figure out what they meant I had to go to the following website: swos.gazchap.com/ , since those acronyms make much more sense: Ve (Velocity) and Co (Control) , since those are also the letters Sensi uses when showing the three top stats behing the name. Also nice to see on the website that you get tooltips with the whole words, would also be nice in to have in the Database browser.
Last edit: 3 years 2 months ago by captaincofresi. Reason: additional point concerning the Database Browser

More
3 years 2 months ago #144352 by Gorzo

(1) It looks like the reserve GK for Liverpool now is Caoimhin Kelleher and that he surpassed Adrian. Could be updated later on, might need to wait if this sticks and update when there has been more transfers?

(2) The user Synchronated pointed out that in Sensi 451 is actually a modern 433 in real life. Therefore I am surprised that there are still teams with a 433 formations in the latest team update. Is there a special reason for this?

Here are some examples I noticed that still have a 433 formation: Everton in the English Premier League, PSG in the France Ligue 1, Atletico Madrid in La Liga, AFC Amsterdam in the Dutch competition. The problem with this is when playing against these them as CPU, there is practiaclly no defense. So when getting a high ranked team like PSG in a final of the Champions League it does not feel like a final. Because it would be just a walkover when using a 442 formation (most used by players for good attack / defense balance).

as I wrote before, we do not work on the Fifa or FM game and we do not have much time to analyze each round, each team, each player every week and create corrections in files, etc.
maybe we can make small adjustments in the strongest leagues, but based on the number of minutes played from August to December
so I wouldn't consider any big package of changes ;)

More
3 years 2 months ago #144358 by captaincofresi

as I wrote before, we do not work on the Fifa or FM game and we do not have much time to analyze each round, each team, each player every week and create corrections in files, etc.
maybe we can make small adjustments in the strongest leagues, but based on the number of minutes played from August to December
so I wouldn't consider any big package of changes ;)

Thanks for all the effort. When I look at the overall work on the English Premier League, this has greatly improved on accurate and most recent formations, good work!!! That is also why the Everton 433 formation stands out. And I do not expect an update everytime I notice something, I do post this just for consideration when there is a new update coming. You're working with a small team, so hopefully it is easy to make it common knowledge that 433 in real life means 451 in the game for when a new update is in the works. As for just updating the strongest leagues sounds like a good idea. Since I only checked the European leagues of: La Liga, Permier League, Bundesliga (no 433 there), Ligue 1 and well because I am Dutch also that competition (although I don't play it myself, only the international Holland team). Then I only haven't checked the Italian Serie A though.

Also on the Database Browser, it is just great to just have that directly available now. It's just great with so many high stats for some players to be able to look them up, since the three letters behind the name only show some of the high stats. Especially if they have more than three high stats with the same high number. As for the improvement suggestions, just when it is possible for the team to do so.

Time to create page: 0.329 seconds