Team database - bug reports

More
1 year 11 months ago #145946 by captaincofresi

It is not a 2 club limitation. It's a 1 club limitation, as it should be and as it was in the past. Only Champions should be eligible. England has 2 clubs this season because Chelsea are CL title defenders.

Okay, yeah that makes more sense. Title defenders and 1 Champion for the English Premier League, in a Champions League for Champions.

I did look at the Champions League system in real life, and do see that they try to increase the skill level of the complete competition by using that complex skill rating system for each national competition. So either the name is wrong, as these are not just the Champions competing, it is more of a Super League ;-) :P this way. Or the name is correct in calling it a Champions League, but then off course as you pointed out the system underneath is wrong.

Well, I do get it that you then choose to use the old system for the Champions League being just for Champions and the title defender. So I will just go back to a season where Liverpool were at that level ;-) , and play the career there. No need for a complex editor as I suggested before.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 10 months ago #145961 by barbera
Replied by barbera on topic Team database - bug reports
hello everyone but when will all the old leagues be updated?

More
1 year 10 months ago #145962 by Gorzo
Replied by Gorzo on topic Team database - bug reports

hello everyone but when will all the old leagues be updated?

all seasons ??!! what do you mean?? :)

More
1 year 10 months ago #145963 by barbera
Replied by barbera on topic Team database - bug reports
hello there are many leagues missing, I will give you an example of the 2009/2010 1993/1994 season and many others

More
1 year 10 months ago #145964 by sanderholm
Got a message saying the Swedish league has been updated with Winter transfers but cannot find a single change made. Not sure if it's me or the guy doing the changes who did something wrong here.

More
1 year 10 months ago #145965 by Gorzo

hello there are many leagues missing, I will give you an example of the 2009/2010 1993/1994 season and many others

I've been creating the base of 08-09 for several months :)
I still have to do Africa, Asia, Oceania and National Teams :)
as you can see it takes a while :P

More
1 year 10 months ago #145966 by Gorzo

Got a message saying the Swedish league has been updated with Winter transfers but cannot find a single change made. Not sure if it's me or the guy doing the changes who did something wrong here.

what you mean??
the previous season ended in December, and the file that is on the server is for the current season, which started in April this year

More
1 year 10 months ago #145973 by JonnyUtah
Hi Team SWOS, i am having trouble playing career mode with Shrewsbury in the English league. After a few games it crashes post game after pressing continue on the save highlights screen.
Is anyone else suffering from this? I am using CrossOver on my mac and it works perfectly bar this.
Is there a way to turn off the save highlights menu?
Any help gratefully received, especially as I an 2nd in the league and want to get them promoted asap
Regards
Lee

More
1 year 10 months ago - 1 year 10 months ago #145974 by Playaveli

Hi Team SWOS, i am having trouble playing career mode with Shrewsbury in the English league. After a few games it crashes post game after pressing continue on the save highlights screen.
Is anyone else suffering from this? I am using CrossOver on my mac and it works perfectly bar this.
Is there a way to turn off the save highlights menu?
Any help gratefully received, especially as I an 2nd in the league and want to get them promoted asap
Regards
Lee

Can you upload a career save file (car and db file)? I cannot reproduce this bug.
You can also join our Discord server and send them to me there.

PS: Love your nickname. Point Break is one of my favorite movies. :)
Last edit: 1 year 10 months ago by Playaveli.

More
1 year 10 months ago #145978 by JonnyUtah
Hi
I have found the files and attached them. I hope you can spot what is crashing the career as it has happened on both career modes I have started.

Any help gratefully received.

Regards

Lee

PS - Point Break is the best movie ever made :)
Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.307 seconds