A little bit of ideas for future new features

More
2 years 10 months ago #144988 by starwindz

Future suggestion for the SWOS2020 Launcher (copy / pasted from Facebook): Conclusion after requesting an easy-to-use DIY file editor. Replies mostly refered to HEX editting, that was a bit too complex to dive into for me. So here is my conclusion: Well there is already an easy-to-use editor programmed within the Custom Teams DLC of SWOS2020, if I can just import / export my DIY files there it would be nice.

This will be checked out by developers later. Thank you for the idea.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 10 months ago - 2 years 10 months ago #144992 by captaincofresi
Future suggestion: Increasing the maximum number of goals + extra highlights (by pressing spacebar) to a large number (e.g. 100) saved in Highlights. Now sometimes a great goal doesn't get in if there are too many goals + extra highlights (I do not know what the exact limit is there, somewhere around 5 maybe???). Also remove all bench-calls that are added to the highlights, so you can safely call the bench at kick-off after a goal without ruining the Highlights saved.
Last edit: 2 years 10 months ago by captaincofresi.

More
2 years 9 months ago #145060 by captaincofresi
Suggestion: removing randomization of home/away for friendly matches so that the first team selected will be the home team. And have the option to turn this on/off in options (just like the pitch selection; either set to default or first selected team = home team).

More
2 years 9 months ago #145062 by Playaveli
What would be the benefit of that? Does it matter?

More
2 years 9 months ago #145063 by captaincofresi

What would be the benefit of that? Does it matter?

Quick way to make sure you play in your home uniform (was still thinking in terms of the 2.1 version), then again with version 2.2 and the uniform selector for the teams this would be redundant.

More
2 years 9 months ago - 2 years 9 months ago #145127 by captaincofresi
Extras Challenge suggestions for SWOS2020:

- Playing with only one player (and being coach) in the team and the rest is AI (like in New Star Soccer 5). E.g. in a World Cup final, or a Champions League final.
- Win a regional national cup (e.g. Euro Cup or Copa America) and then the World Cup in two succesive tournaments. France did it the other way around, in 1998 World Cup, in 2000 the Euro Cup. Don't know if there are any examples for the other way around though?
- Win a match where your GK got a red card, and you had to replace him with a normal player (if that is possible though), so also playing with 10 players. Also, you are also probably 1-0 behind due to a penalty caused by the foul of the GK ;-).
Last edit: 2 years 9 months ago by captaincofresi. Reason: one additional idea

More
2 years 9 months ago #145130 by Playaveli
Spain did it back to back... 2008 EC, 2010 WC, 2012 EC...

More
2 years 9 months ago #145139 by planmiasta

Future suggestion: Increasing the maximum number of goals + extra highlights (by pressing spacebar) to a large number (e.g. 100) saved in Highlights. Now sometimes a great goal doesn't get in if there are too many goals + extra highlights (I do not know what the exact limit is there, somewhere around 5 maybe???). Also remove all bench-calls that are added to the highlights, so you can safely call the bench at kick-off after a goal without ruining the Highlights saved.

The limit is 8 goals.
Is it possible to add the time of the goal and the striker name in Highlights?

More
2 years 9 months ago - 2 years 9 months ago #145143 by captaincofresi
Suggestion: crowd colors always in the colors of the home uniform of the team instead of the 'current uniform on the pitch' as it is now. Just seeying the orange fan army turn to black is a bit dissapointing when playing EURO2020 now :P . Although you then would end up with a whole red crowd top and bottom when you got Liverpool vs Bayern Munich for instance. Or a whole blue crowd top and bottom when playing Chelsea vs Leicter City. It is at least something I would not mind, but other people might.
Last edit: 2 years 9 months ago by captaincofresi. Reason: would end up with some one color crowds on some matches

More
2 years 9 months ago #145150 by Sinnesloeschen
Suggestion (It's probably a difficult one):

Create an extra condition to check when two teams are equal on points and goals ("Direct duels") and replace the current sorting by alphabet with it.

Mainly because i just played as the coach of luxembourg in a career, qualifiying for the e.c. and, in the last match of my group, managed to beat denmark 4-2 which put both of us at 4 points and 5-6 goals - But they advanced to the quarter finals because "d" comes before "l". Dammit. :P

Time to create page: 0.201 seconds