SWOS - DLC feature

More
3 years 1 week ago #144858 by captaincofresi
Replied by captaincofresi on topic SWOS - DLC feature
Suggestion to improve the pitches with shadows = change all player shadows / ball shadows / flag shadows to a lighter tint in order to make them dissapear when you get into one of the shadows (although this might not work for all pitches, because stadium shadow tints are different for Normal vs Frozen pitches, but it would be a lot closer for most pitches). At least in the current state I do not use the stadiums with shadows at all, since it is really silly to see a dark shadow of the players, balls and flags, when they are in the shadow of the stadium.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 6 days ago - 3 years 6 days ago #144873 by captaincofresi
Suggestion for Pitch 4 pattern, would be great if the pattern would be updated to fit the real life checkered pitch. So with wider boxes, so it would actually be a combination of the Pitch 1 pattern and Pitch 2 pattern. Although when the Graphic Composer is available, I can hopefully do all these kind of customizations myself.
Last edit: 3 years 6 days ago by captaincofresi.

More
3 years 1 day ago #144904 by captaincofresi

please try another way for disabling revolving adboard of "2020 - New Retro"
1. backup \dlc\pitch\2020 - New Retro.7z to other folder
2. download following file and copy this .7z file to \dlc\pitch folder
www.mediafire.com/file/xqzv0icp3ke7jpy/2...New_Retro_HD.7z/file
3. run game via launcher

Could you update this pitch to work with the latest 2.0 update??? This one is no longer working, since I did not expect when only updating the Launcher and SWOS Executable that the pitch DLCs suddenly would be downloaded and overwritten, even though I did not ask to download the pitch again, not cool! After I discovered the pitch was overwritten, I followed the exact steps as above, still the center adboard now suddenly keeps revolving!!! This is so annoying.

More
3 years 1 day ago - 3 years 1 day ago #144905 by captaincofresi
New subject: corner flags yellow (sprite DLC) are still showing a part of the flag in red when moving at the top left and top right of the screen. Haven't checked at the bottom of the screen though, since I was just checking the non-revolving adboards and noticed this.

Came across this when re-installing and checking my backup of the 1.6.7 version with a working New Retro HD version without revolving adboards and just added the SFX Preset I made for the Barcelona career there and just copied my Career file for Barcelona to there. So at least I have an old working version with custom TEAM.008 and TEAM.035 to have the right start of 2020/2021 season for the Premier League and La Liga.
Last edit: 3 years 1 day ago by captaincofresi.

More
3 years 1 day ago #144906 by starwindz
Replied by starwindz on topic SWOS - DLC feature

New subject: corner flags yellow (sprite DLC) are still showing a part of the flag in red when moving at the top left and top right of the screen. Haven't checked at the bottom of the screen though, since I was just checking the non-revolving adboards and noticed this.

Came across this when re-installing and checking my backup of the 1.6.7 version with a working New Retro HD version without revolving adboards and just added the SFX Preset I made for the Barcelona career there and just copied my Career file for Barcelona to there. So at least I have an old working version with custom TEAM.008 and TEAM.035 to have the right start of 2020/2021 season for the Premier League and La Liga.

in 2.0, there is some change like this
2. download following file and EXTRACT this .7z file to "dlc\pitch\2020 - New Retro" folder
3. run game via launcher
The following user(s) said Thank You: captaincofresi

More
3 years 21 hours ago #144907 by captaincofresi

in 2.0, there is some change like this
2. download following file and EXTRACT this .7z file to "dlc\pitch\2020 - New Retro" folder
3. run game via launcher

Thanks so much for the very quick reply. It is very nice to see that you can now choose the database to use, for a specific season / career. Great work.

More
3 years 21 hours ago #144908 by captaincofresi
New subject - possibly on the DLC side of version 2.0, I get a lot of errors saying the program is not able to download certain text files or .csv files.

More
3 years 21 hours ago #144909 by captaincofresi
At the moment I keep getting an acces violation on the DLC manager, so that is quite annoying since I cannot seem to be able to choose to NOT update the DLC manager to prevent former versions from getting buggy, so now both 1.6.7 and 2.0 are buggy. Here is the image of the error: i.imgur.com/lPBMkev.png .

More
3 years 21 hours ago - 3 years 21 hours ago #144910 by starwindz
Replied by starwindz on topic SWOS - DLC feature

New subject - possibly on the DLC side of version 2.0, I get a lot of errors saying the program is not able to download certain text files or .csv files.

At the moment I keep getting an acces violation on the DLC manager, so that is quite annoying since I cannot seem to be able to choose to NOT update the DLC manager to prevent former versions from getting buggy, so now both 1.6.7 and 2.0 are buggy. Here is the image of the error: i.imgur.com/lPBMkev.png .

something like the error messages such as the attached screenshots?

this problem did not occur in 1.6.7 until yesterday on my PC, but now it also occurs in version 1.6.7. Currently the cause is unknown, further checking will be done
Attachments:
Last edit: 3 years 21 hours ago by starwindz.

More
3 years 19 hours ago #144911 by captaincofresi
yes, I got similar errors as in the screenshots. It looks like for the 2.0 versions I some errors (about five), that one has the default folder name of SWOS2020. And for the 1.6.7 version I am running as a safe backup I got a lot more errors (about ten) on the DLC manager, this folder does have a different name since it is in the same game folder with the 'latest updated version'.

Time to create page: 0.231 seconds