Extras - Penalty shootout

More
2 years 9 months ago - 2 years 9 months ago #145174 by captaincofresi
First of all, great work on introducing a manually controlled penalty shootout in SWOS. Here are some things I would wish for:

• A graphic to the left side of the formation where the players names are, noting that the penalty takers are from bottom to top by each player (this will not be evident for most new players I think).
  • After the penalty shootout is done, an option to Replay the penalty shootout again or Exit to create a new one.
  • Random teams from a certain region (club teams or national teams): Europe, North America, South America.
  • When Pitch Selection is On in the menu, also have the option to use Pitch Selection in the penalty shootouts, as you often try to recreate historic moments. And with the World Cup hisotric stadiums available, it would be nice to be able to select those.
As for the gameplay, I think it works great. I do feel a lot more in control, when I am able to control the GK as well as the penalty takers.
Last edit: 2 years 9 months ago by captaincofresi.
The following user(s) said Thank You: starwindz

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 9 months ago #145178 by Playaveli
Replied by Playaveli on topic Extras - Penalty shootout
Good points there, thanks. Noted!

More
2 years 9 months ago #145205 by christinandavid
Fantastic feature. Will it be part of normal gameplay in future? Also, wondered if it is possible for crowd to ROAR rather than OOH if a penalty is saved?

DP

Time to create page: 0.444 seconds