Re: The mistery of Coolio Jack desappearance...

More
14 years 4 months ago #76232 by Foka
Yes mayby u have right with 100 games. But if Spain in real footbal cant won any ttle in Europe .... nathoing say Spain is n1 in Europe. But every say its one of the favourite (but not n1). Spain have always problem in biges games ... same like Coolio. Now when Spain won Euro .... many ppls says is the ebst team Europe. Mhm u know ... if u are the best player u must win in big cup. Coolio have 4 chance (2 x PC, 2 Amiga) and always and on 1/4..... Playa have 4 or 5 World Champions Titles ! For me this is importent.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 4 months ago #76241 by lemonheadiv
Having played many times against Playa, Luca, Ali and other SWOS champions ( the list may go on... ), I have the feeling that Coolio is always one step ahead, no matter what comparison you make.
I have yet to see a player that is so creative and at the same time so effective. He doesn t rely on cheap or standard goals and he can still kick your ass without them.
So, kudos to all Sensible Days winners, it sure is a big achievement. As far as my experience goes, Coolio is the number one.

More
14 years 4 months ago #76245 by Ali
Agree Lemon.. When I think on impossible is nothing, i think about Coolio Jack s style and goals..

More
14 years 4 months ago #76247 by Sheriff
infiltrate is my favorite player, to set the no1 player we will have to set a league[offline ofcourse] with the best 10players and play 10x times each other, then we will have a picture..

More
14 years 4 months ago #76248 by Ali
Yep and no doubt Cj will have the best balance after 10 games..

More
14 years 4 months ago #76301 by Sheriff

More
14 years 3 months ago - 14 years 3 months ago #77112 by jankula
THE BEST On-Line Player Ever,PERIOD.

More
12 years 11 months ago #100028 by Infiltrate
Coolio is the greatest player i ever played, his attacking was the best of any player and his defence was almost as good. I only beat him a handful of times and he beat me alot of times. Playaveli is the 2nd best that i ever played imo, he was amazing player aswell but Coolio had magic about him and could score goals nobody has/had ever seen before.

More
11 years 9 months ago #112240 by andib
I ALMOST beat Playaveli the first time I met him. No doubt he is a great player, but no one I have met so far is nearly as skilled as Coolio.

Time to create page: 0.240 seconds