Members: please check Forum and Website Account

5 years 5 months ago #140264 by ElMichaJ
since 17 years we have the problem, that forum and website account are not the same. They could have different data.

at the beginning of 2019 i would like to merge both systems to one. So that you only need one account for forum and website (including mobile)

please check you contact details like username and email address on website and forum.
it would help a lot, if you could synch them, which makes it easier for me to merge the accounts.

currently the work for this project is going well and it looks good. A bit help by community could lower the effort for this project.

thats in advance

Hey Hey Hey .... El Micha J !!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

5 years 5 months ago #140265 by ElMichaJ
by the way ... it would be also helpful to save your avatarsof website and forum for yourself. All othere attachments in forum will be still alive after the merge :)

More
5 years 5 months ago #140279 by djowGer
I was using same email for some danish users (can t remember how many), after tournaments were we forgot to register them before the tournaments. This happened both at Danish cup and some of the tourneys Klaris held. These users probably dont have a forum account, but did play some games.
Just a heads up if it helps with the merging

5 years 5 months ago #140283 by ElMichaJ
yo i wrote a script which shows me which accounts have matches in databases ....

i only would not transfer players, which have no login after creation and no matches

Time to create page: 0.214 seconds