May players from other nations be nominated for foreign countries?

More
15 years 1 month ago #58506 by LIK
Can someone translate this to me pls:

Country points werden zur Ligen gegeben, dh wenn Stromberg sich aus SCS Liga für Eurocups qualifiziert, wird er Punkte für SCS sammeln ;)

Gut für uns. Mehr Punkte im Country Ranking. Weiter so!

;)

Hehe nein, Country-Points werden zu den Ligen gegeben, dh wenn Stromberg sich aus SCS Liga für Eurocups qualifiziert, wird er Punkte für SCS sammeln ;)

The topic has been locked.
More
15 years 1 month ago #58510 by Playaveli
I was joking and said: Good for us, more points for Germany in country ranking. go on!

Eleven said (also joking): hehe, no, country points are given to leagues, which means IF Stromberg qualifies for Eurocups from SCSL he gets points for SCLS.

Obviously this was on a complete theoretical basis (and joken too), because non of us believed that you would really nominate him. With this you can see what kind of fairness we are expecting from you.
More
15 years 1 month ago - 15 years 1 month ago #58517 by LIK

Sorry, but Stromberg (as german) can not start for SCSL.

?

I remember Eleven telling Stromi on #sensible that ofcourse he can play in.

Yes that s so true, and ofcours points goes to SCSL

So i had every right to nominate him
More
15 years 1 month ago #58518 by Playaveli
Would you pls be so kind and answer to all the people who posted here what you think about it?!
Where is your justification in it, with a reasonable explaination, that a German guy collects points for Serbia in a competetive event where other players even struggle to qualify for?!
More
15 years 1 month ago - 15 years 1 month ago #58520 by GFC
More
15 years 1 month ago - 15 years 1 month ago #58521 by Playaveli
Nobody accused you of stealing something. It was revolving around a principle of how this league-ISSF-system should work.
Obviously you got it wrong or just don t want to understand. Sadly enough you didn t even answer to anything what was written here.
For a lot of people this wasn t a credit to what you guys really are.
Good luck in the future.
More
15 years 1 month ago #58528 by Ali
Stromberg why you play in croatia/serbia league and not in DSL ?
More
15 years 1 month ago #58536 by Eleven
I thought Stromberg has got Serbian (or Croatian -i don t remember exactly-) passport, too. Or was it a joke? I really do not know. If he has, i think it is not a problem. But if he hasn t, i have to ask, for what we have the national leagues. Sorry but i find It sad to lose SCSL because of that.
We thought, things can get only better after creating a board which includes members from each league. I am really dissapointed.
More
15 years 1 month ago #58538 by Redhair
I don t see the fun of it. Maybe it s not clear enough: It s wrong that ss.de has a problem with it as ss.de is NOT organizer of ISSF cups, it is ISSF which is Schulle and Eleven. What I ve wrote was just my personal opinion. This official statement is a big provocation and a slap into many faces here. Again, just my opinion. But honestly: I am sad at heart about this behavior. It s your own decision if you take part on a competition and if you do so, you are accepting all, even self-explanatory unwritten rules of the organizer(s) which is not always the webmaster and hoster of the website, neither Playaveli nor Redhair! I think It isn t difficult to understand, is it? Reconsider your decision or correct at least your statement because of the facts. This site is not your toy to cause confusion!
More
15 years 1 month ago #58544 by lobo
To start with, I dont understand Stromberg s decision to play in SCSL rather than his national league but I dont have problems accepting it.

What I dont understand is why would a German guy be allowed to play in a competition, thats called European for good reason, representing different league/nation.
I can see no logic in that and whats even more important in this case here, I cant see any reasons described.

Decision to quit European Cups is nothimg more than a blackmail. If you wont bend rules our way, we will not play , thats what this statement says.

Time to create page: 0.250 seconds