May players from other nations be nominated for foreign countries?

More
15 years 2 months ago #58545 by Eleven
If it goes on like that, we will have no player to play European Cups... Stelloza, Ali and now whole SCS League. Schulle, where are we wrong? :D

Anyway... Participants from NSL are missing but there is only one player who reached minumum number of games... Anton81, so he is in CL?
The topic has been locked.
More
15 years 2 months ago #58548 by Eleven
More
15 years 2 months ago #58549 by lestat
totally agree with wana81 ... I do not understand how he managed to join the shsl... ???
More
15 years 2 months ago #58552 by Playaveli

If it goes on like that, we will have no player to play European Cups...

Don t worry...there are so many players who really hope and wish to qualify once for one or another Eurocup.
^^And to stay on topic, how will you give out the free places because of non-participating SCSL?
More
15 years 2 months ago #58555 by Coolio_Jack

To start with, I dont understand Stromberg s decision to play in SCSL rather than his national league but I dont have problems accepting it.

What I dont understand is why would a German guy be allowed to play in a competition, thats called European for good reason, representing different league/nation.
I can see no logic in that and whats even more important in this case here, I cant see any reasons described.

Decision to quit European Cups is nothimg more than a blackmail. If you wont bend rules our way, we will not play , thats what this statement says.

How do you mean a blackmail? Even if Stromberg would be allowed , we wouldnt play anyway, so we dont ask for nothing.As its written, the decision is irrevocable. Only thing wrong with the statement is mentioning ss.de insteed of ISSF, but thats more a typo then some intention. We just want to have our own league, the one that wont bother anyone, we are not that interested in playing in eurocups anyway. Dont see how it affects anyone, and where is the problem.
More
15 years 2 months ago #58558 by Redhair

To start with, I dont understand Stromberg s decision to play in SCSL rather than his national league but I dont have problems accepting it.

What I dont understand is why would a German guy be allowed to play in a competition, thats called European for good reason, representing different league/nation.
I can see no logic in that and whats even more important in this case here, I cant see any reasons described.

Decision to quit European Cups is nothimg more than a blackmail. If you wont bend rules our way, we will not play , thats what this statement says.

How do you mean a blackmail? Even if Stromberg would be allowed , we wouldnt play anyway, so we dont ask for nothing.As its written, the decision is irrevocable. Only thing wrong with the statement is mentioning ss.de insteed of ISSF, but thats more a typo then some intention. We just want to have our own league, the one that wont bother anyone, we are not that interested in playing in eurocups anyway. Dont see how it affects anyone, and where is the problem.

Hm, the statement is kind of ironic. But you (as whole SCSL) write yourself that Stromberg is without any relation to Serbia/Croatia. So, who is really able to understand the nomination and your resignation because of all the nonsense? However, I don t get it and it seems that you don t get the sense of an Euro cup. But if you are happy with your decisions, it s fine. Of course, it s a bit sad but now it s cleared with your decision and this is not a problem for anyone, with or without reasons, no one was or is forcing you to anything. So I wonder why you are using the word irrevocable all the time.
More
15 years 2 months ago #58559 by lobo

SCSL:

CL: Coolio_Jack

ISSF: Weis, Stromberg

we are not that interested in playing in eurocups anyway.

Thats why I call it a blackmail. You are interested in playing European games but if rules are not bent to allow Stromberg play then you dont. You announce list of players only to withdraw 24 hours later.

I more than understand none of the league managers likes when anyone interfers in their leagues. Thats not an issue here.

More
15 years 2 months ago #58561 by Coolio_Jack

SCSL:

Thats why I call it a blackmail. You are interested in playing European games but if rules are not bent to allow Stromberg play then you dont.

Incorrect. The nomination of the players at the begining of a month is a routine that we are used to do, Stromberg was nominated as its was once said that he can play in, so why not nominating him. After new nominations had to be announced, after consulting all the players in SHSL, we realized that noone is really interested in playing it, seeing it more as a obligation then a pleasure. After that a resignation was a logical choice. Has nothing to do with blackmailing, not to mention slap in the faces as some would dramatize.
More
15 years 2 months ago #58563 by Redhair

SCSL:

Thats why I call it a blackmail. You are interested in playing European games but if rules are not bent to allow Stromberg play then you dont.

Incorrect. The nomination of the players at the begining of a month is a routine that we are used to do, Stromberg was nominated as its was once said that he can play in, so why not nominating him. After new nominations had to be announced, after consulting all the players in SHSL, we realized that noone is really interested in playing it, seeing it more as a obligation then a pleasure. After that a resignation was a logical choice. Has nothing to do with blackmailing, not to mention slap in the faces as some would dramatize.

The question is if Stromberg is somehow related to Serbia or Croatia. As we can read in your statement, he is not. So you should understand why it caused confusion. No one would question it if there is a reason for Stromberg to play for your league. But I never hear reasons from you nor that you admit any mistakes. It s a bit lame.
More
15 years 2 months ago - 15 years 2 months ago #58564 by Playaveli
The only dramatizing was a statement (worked out anonymously without any interaction with ISSF management) in graphical form putting every active player here into the phrase ss.de has a problem blabla...

Only thing wrong with the statement is mentioning ss.de insteed of ISSF, but thats more a typo then some intention.

Even a typo doesn`t make it better. No official decision was made yet. You are just guessing and generalizing.
You were kindly, I repeat, kindly asked to deliver logical and good reasons for a German guy participating for a foreign league in Eurocups
As we could see, you cannot deliver them.
Now retiring completely looks like a guilty plea.

Case closed!
Time to create page: 0.235 seconds