Re: Do we need special p2p-rules?

More
15 years 2 weeks ago #63564 by daimaou
I say we buy a small island instead, everyone just needs to make a small contribution and it will be possible.
The topic has been locked.
15 years 2 weeks ago #63567 by ElMichaJ
so letz plan some city structure and the place we want to live :D

maybe a small island with a long beach :D

Hey Hey Hey .... El Micha J !!!
More
15 years 2 weeks ago #63569 by Retrieving
let s take this over.
More
15 years 1 week ago #63675 by Bomb
uff, I m happy that this topic after all gets serious in the end... :P
now thats a suggestion I was aiming for :D
More
15 years 1 week ago #63729 by RobChef
Something came to my mind. I remember early days where we had a rule that in league games you can chose the pitch in your home game. Some players actually did it. Today I think nobody uses this anymore. I m not even sure if this rule still exists.
Maybe we can use something like this here. Lets say we have 2 or 3 playable options and you can decide which is used in your home game. Might prevent discussions in at least some situations.
More
15 years 1 week ago #63769 by Zafer
That won t work because everyone will choose the server option where they have much lower ping than their opponent.
More
15 years 1 week ago #63803 by _sox_
roftl
what a superb and ironic signature Ejder!!!!! respect!! ;)
More
15 years 1 week ago #63805 by djowGer

That won t work because everyone will choose the server option where they have much lower ping than their opponent.

i agree with ejder on this point.

hehe, i love the signature aswell :D

but i still think some of the players here are taking this topic way to seriously... i mean it is great to try and discuss things in an attempt to make it better, but i don t see any solution to this problem , with current online speeds. P2P is still the most fair way, and seems more stable than server play. nonetheless like many others it seems, i too feel handicapped playing some players online, but if you sign up for leagues etc. u know what s comming for you. ;)

it is a matter of adjusting imo, even if it takes hundreds of games to get slightly use to it..
More
15 years 1 week ago - 15 years 1 week ago #63812 by Retrieving
so with that signature you re basically saying that Mortal Kombat is just as close to the original SWOS as a match played online with 100+ Ping, basically conforming with my theories and backing up my claims.

Nice failed attempt at sarcasm right there mate :D

That being said I m afraid you ve been overlooking the fact that I still respect you a lot for your stoicism, Ejder, playing from overseas whilst dealing with awful input delay and lag just out of sheer passion is definately commendable and deserves a ton of praises.
More
15 years 1 week ago #63822 by RobChef

It might be fun to have a little home/away game feeling in the game. Right now home or away is the same. But if nobody here would enjoy that, forget it. :-*
Time to create page: 0.278 seconds