Re: 1750EURO SWOS Championsship 2.june 2007 in DK (on Amiga - offline)

More
17 years 3 months ago #14701 by Playaveli
This tournament seems to be dead...
The topic has been locked.
More
17 years 3 months ago #14702 by Marin Parushev
The money idea is not bad. In this way everyone who came to the tournament will play in full power and we will see who is the best at the moment. Computer game tournaments offer prizes already for maybe 5-7 years. Why SWOS shouldn t do it. There is no participation tax so...
And why should anyone be unhappy if they did not win the tournament. There are no judges like in gymnastics or in ice skating. Everything is fair and if you did not win this means your opponent was better.
And since you mentioned 3-rd place prize, I am still wondering how can I create a DIY competition with a 3rd place match... like the world cup preset competition.
More
17 years 3 months ago #14704 by Marin Parushev
I will be happy to come, I only hope I won t have exams at this time of the year. I cannot open the site to sign up for the tournament.
More
17 years 3 months ago #14707 by Playaveli

I am still wondering how can I create a DIY competition with a 3rd place match... like the world cup preset competition.

Hehe, that s easy... like we do in Sensi Days, just use an extern league/cup manager program! ;)
More
17 years 3 months ago #14709 by Gary Lineker
Think its time for me 2 finally fulfill my divine talent.
More
17 years 3 months ago #15064 by hot2not

Update:

Sorry - but our website is at this moment down - and error on our webserver - we are back online whitin 4-7days....

DANISHOPEN 2007 IN DENMARK.

More
17 years 3 months ago #15067 by Oli O.
More
17 years 3 months ago #15077 by djowGer
More
17 years 3 months ago #15097 by Tomplus
@hot2not
Please,
You tell if site will be work.
More
17 years 3 months ago #15150 by Stromberg
I guess the prize is for noone the real reason to play. Just a nice extra feature
Time to create page: 0.240 seconds