Wehre is evryone?

More
13 years 3 months ago #93928 by dimetrodon
Replied by dimetrodon on topic Re: Wehre is evryone?

I don t think you should do it! You do already enough, Ruichi!
Maybe Dimetrodon should do it. He said he wanted to take over some responsibility. Here is his chance.
Let s wait on his answer.

That s what I call babysitting. :)

To get serious: Playa, please don t be huffy, I have just different mind.

I have ideas what can be done (and what I can do) helping newbies, and please judge me after I will have done nothing, or after I will do something. Maybe you have read my personal problem :) - No, that s what I call babysitting! - and understood why not right now.

And sorry again if I hurt you, what I said it wasn t criticism, not either positive criticism, it wasn t criticism of you or the site at all. I just thought and do think some (many) newbies need special help, but we are here again. Sorry, excuse me etc.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 months ago #93930 by Playaveli
Replied by Playaveli on topic Re: Wehre is evryone?
In other words: You don t want to organize this (monthly) tournament for newcomers?

More
13 years 3 months ago - 13 years 3 months ago #93932 by dimetrodon

In other words: You don t want to organize this (monthly) tournament for newcomers?

Please Playa. How can I say: Forgive me. Please. Sorry, Excuse me, I do apologizes, I ask pardon.
I feel I have done nothing wrong, please do not want to prove I am guilty in something (speak a lot, do nothing), I confess. It is bad to be target. I do not want to be. If you want you can think it was jut empty irresponsible blather of me. I was not meant to. At least was not my intention. You can think anything you want. You can prove anything you want. Yes, I am the person who had told want to help newbies, and now I am the person who do not want to help in organizing a single monthly cup. That s me.

I have just different ideas, not monthly cup. I am writing detailed about that in Hungarian, and after I will translate it to English (this method for avoid misundertanding). Not important, unique or revolutionary ideas I have, and it maybe not worth so much words. It will be pleasure if you and other experienced guy would read that as I will have time to wrote it.

More
13 years 3 months ago - 13 years 3 months ago #93935 by Playaveli
Replied by Playaveli on topic Re: Wehre is evryone?
Actually I don t get anything. For what do you apologize?

Simple question: Do you want to help Lobo with his idea?
Your answer:

I have just different ideas, not monthly cup.

That s it! Where is the problem? I don t see it.

blame, target, not my intention etc etc, sorry, excuse me, apologize... ??? Pardon?
Why do you complicate a simple situation? We ll stand by and wait for your ideas!

More
13 years 3 months ago #93945 by dimetrodon

That s it! Where is the problem? I don t see it.

I had no problem at all. Happy if you don t have either.

Why do you complicate a simple situation?

Sorry again. I have not mention myself, you addresed me. :) Maybe if you ask me I won t answer simple way. You have to take this horrible risk ;)

We ll stand by and wait for your ideas!

THX

More
13 years 3 months ago #93950 by dimetrodon
We fixed it with Playa via IRC . Somebody have to keep alive this topic with a new theme! ;)

More
13 years 3 months ago #93966 by ruichi
Replied by ruichi on topic Re: Wehre is evryone?
Aye guys.. happy to hear it, cos it begun to look like tennis game :P

Time to create page: 0.193 seconds