OOO Ranking Fraud?

More
12 years 11 months ago #100655 by dimetrodon
Replied by dimetrodon on topic Re: OOO Ranking Fraud?
Offline is good, and to have friends is even better. Online OOO-ranking is not so good but we also like it. But I can not see the connection between online OOO-games and some night with people who are all friends of each other.

I don t think anybody should investigate if Infiltrate have these friends for real, or not, don t need photos or anything. Playing offline alone or with friends is not online, so I think case is to be closed: all ranking is to delete, and maybe players who violated the rules.

---

To judge scoring own goals etc. is also not difficult thing I guess. I know people who often lose their temper. It can happen, in an fr game it is not so big problem, any one can decide if he wants to play fr with that type of guy. For me eg. it is not problem, maybe I wont be playing again him, but both side can live with it, for others it is very disturbing. Anybody can decide if he wants to play with a guy who may lose his temper. But ooo is different. There are rules.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 11 months ago #100656 by Rock and Roll
So, problem solved? Ban them all from the ranking so we don t have to put up with this nonsense anymore?
Then we can finally close this case.

More
12 years 11 months ago - 12 years 8 months ago #100662 by Infiltrate
Replied by Infiltrate on topic Re: OOO Ranking Fraud?
---

More
12 years 11 months ago #100666 by Rock and Roll
The results are fake. Given the correlation between the results of all the fake (online) accounts then your string of results against e.g. Davor has a less than 0.5% chance of occuring.
Add Dragon (18-0....come on....) into the equation and we re talking about the probability of me signing for Barcelona next year....

I m not going to bore you all with mathematics, but just consider this.
You care squat for your ranking (at least, that s what you posted).
Use fake accounts to give one of your alter egos (RedBaron, great real name.....) a large amount of srn (RedBaron couldn t lose).
Now add Fresh to the equation, the all-conquering new swosgod (not the fake Italian account).
Impossible to beat, even by a 5 star fake pro.
Give Fresh enough wins and hey presto, look at his ranking.

We all know you can play, but do you honestly believe someone else will fall for your string of results against these guys?
As I said before, even I ve been lucky enough to have beaten some of the around 3000 srn guys....and I know you re a better player than I am.

Maybe RedBaron and Fresh exist, maybe Fresh is a potential multi-World Champion, but the results you ve posted......no way.

And next time, do you really need me to take screenshots of 7 votees? I do know the difference between 7 and 2.........
Especially when we re talking about results between 7 players (or 7 = 1 player = still not 2).
Better than Coolio? Better than Playaveli? Better than Marin Parushev? Better than Bobbiebobras? No way.

Funny thing is we can all see how many games you played against TonyMontana = Supra1 = ... = .... = ....
Get your idea from him? Or is one of his alter ego s helping you out?

Just understand we don t want this rubbish around here. We re all passionate about an old computer game which we want to preserve for...well....eternity :) ?
Surely you know why this is bad for the community, the site, and the game?
Do you really hate the game that much?

More
12 years 11 months ago #100667 by Wänä81
Replied by Wänä81 on topic Re: OOO Ranking Fraud?
For me all the results have to be deleted and all accounts must be banned!

btw. Infiltrade ever heared from proxyserver? www.proxyliste.com/
You can t tell me that you didn t heard from......LOL

I confirm with Playa s post!

More
12 years 11 months ago #100683 by djowGer
Replied by djowGer on topic Re: OOO Ranking Fraud?
can t we just delete those ooo games and enter them as offline games?

i think this paranoid way of thinking is helping noone :-\

More
12 years 11 months ago #100688 by Wänä81
Paranoid...? 18-0 is a normal result ofc, lets enter them...

Tomorrow i will play some ooo with my son! I am sure we will beat that 18-0 and if not i will enter a 37-2 :-X

More
12 years 11 months ago - 12 years 11 months ago #100701 by Infiltrate
i have beat bayernstar 16-0 in the past in a 3min ooo without any own goals so its quite possible...

More
12 years 11 months ago #100717 by Wänä81
Maybe a pro vs. an absolut beginner, ok. Bayerstar wasn t a good player...

I m looking forward to read some german comment from Redbaron with a german IP ofc! ;D

More
12 years 11 months ago #100744 by Infiltrate
rock and roll in freshs votes it said 2 votes not 7, lol, that means 2 people voted his skills not 7 people....

Time to create page: 0.188 seconds