what i wanted to say a long time.........

More
17 years 3 months ago - 17 years 3 months ago #14988 by Oli O.
The other way is better: Old school players can create the Oldschool League . ;)

If you can t handle other players custom tactics, just create your own to resist them. If you are unable or too lazy in creating custom tactics.... :-\ ;D
The topic has been locked.
More
17 years 3 months ago #14989 by Emmeti
Would be nice to know how many are pro custom tactics.
I think they are a minority , but maybe i am wrong.
So , minority rules? Who takes the final decision? Will We make a poll? Or will things stay the same?
To Oli O. : with custom tactics game is undoubtely different and i don t like it. It s not about winning or losing, it s about my personal idea of fun playing swos.
If cheatpositioning is your idea of fun, i respect that... i only disagree, that s all.
More
17 years 3 months ago #14990 by LIK

Would be nice to know how many are pro custom tactics.
I think they are a minority , but maybe i am wrong.
So , minority rules? Who takes the final decision? Will We make a poll? Or will things stay the same?
To Oli O. : with custom tactics game is undoubtely different and i don t like it. It s not about winning or losing, it s about my personal idea of fun playing swos.
If cheatpositioning is your idea of fun, i respect that... i only disagree, that s all.

WORD
More
17 years 3 months ago #14992 by Oli O.
I don t see any kind of cheating. It s one of many features in SWOS and I use it.

Standard tactics have lots of stupid positions or what I call bugs . So I optimized it with my custom.
More
17 years 3 months ago #14993 by Ottoman
custom tactics arent different from everytime make same goal... so it s a choice.. u can use your tactic for abuse or u can use your tactic for nice head goals .. it s your choice .. so blaming tactics is wrong i think..

the old times had gepard .. everyone was yelling about him.. so nothing changed..
More
17 years 3 months ago #14994 by Marin Parushev
So... Schulle, you call Jon Hare a cheater because he let you make your own custom tactic? Can we also disable the defend tactic because it ruins the beauty of football? Because from what I read here most of you complain that tactics make ugly 1-type-only goals. Can we also remove custom teams like... Varia Wroclav, Werder Allstars, Retro Kickers... etc cause when I play versus such a team I cannot recognise which opponent player is good and which is not? If I think some more I can come up with plenty of interesting ideas that can truncate SWOS.
1 more thing... in my opinion (and this is just an opinion) Schulle started this topic because he will be relegated to ASL 2 and he was demotivated this month. He played all year with custom tactics without complaining in forum... maybe he just got bored.
Schulle if you challenge me in an ooo we can play without tactics if you like :)
More
17 years 3 months ago #14995 by LIK

the old times had gepard .. everyone was yelling about him.. so nothing changed..

Gepard shot is stoped easy without tac if there is no lag
More
17 years 3 months ago #14996 by Champ
i like my tactics :D
More
17 years 3 months ago #14997 by mikeul
Nice post Schullee :)
Agree 100%.
Mt653 idea is fine too.

1/ keep ASL without tactic
2/ create an ATL (Amiga Tactic League with only one division with around 20 tactic players ?)

Of course tactic players could still play ASL but there without tactic !

I dont understand why CL ISSF are played without tactic and not the ASL. Its more coherent to have asl europeans cup with the same rule.

Regards,
Mikeul
More
17 years 3 months ago #14998 by Ottoman

Gepard shot is stoped easy without tac if there is no lag

yea i agree for me not that easy but for me stopable too.. che s tactic or other tactic s stopable too.. everything is stopable in SWOS.. u have to find a way..

my point was it s not tactics or same goals.. it s about how u like play a game.. if they like to play that way.. i respect for that even i dont use tactic in ASL 1 or ooo s and i dont use same goal everytime .. but i m not complaning about that...
Time to create page: 0.243 seconds