what i wanted to say a long time.........

More
17 years 3 months ago - 17 years 3 months ago #14999 by Schulle
@Marin

1 more thing... in my opinion (and this is just an opinion) Schulle started this topic because he will be relegated to ASL 2 and he was demotivated this month. He played all year with custom tactics without complaining in forum... maybe he just got bored.

1. Well, marin actually yes, i got bored in Superleague and decided to play without custom tactic. I wanna see if i can manage to come back to ASL1 with standard 442 tactic :)
If not - let it be. But i like fighting for promotion instead of searching for hole in custom-tactic-defence. I wanna have fun! I wanna see real talent!

2. The decision to play Championsleague and ISSF-Cup has been made outta the same reason. No tactics = both players same chances, show talent, be creative, have fun.

Schulle if you challenge me in an ooo we can play without tactics if you like :)

Marin, lets rock :)

@ Pallister

[...]I think some players are only worth the half if they play without own tacts. That s my opinion.

I agree! Maybe i am one of them, but that s ok for me ;) I wanna have fun, did i say that? :)

The topic has been locked.
  • Domin Gabryel
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
17 years 3 months ago - 17 years 3 months ago #15000 by Domin Gabryel
Replied by Domin Gabryel on topic Re: what i wanted to say a long time.........
Once upon a time i found Sensiblesoccer.de. There was no tactics allowed and in game important was only two things: ACCURANCY and REFLEX

But some day custom tactics was allowed.
And then most of people start to build WALLS in front of goals. Tactic are used almost only for it.

And now it is not only important how good accurancy, and reflex u got, but how stable your walls are.

Of course it is an option in game, and i cannot say it is cheating or sth. But I came here just to play swos, not to mend tactics in editor, watchin where is best places to be for these small footballers to build a wall. And custom tactics SUCKS, because somebody have a bit handicap after he spent time in editor. And he not choose tactic he prefer but only build this wall. I think not only me have opinion like that.

Of course u may say : STFU and do ur tactic. No, i won t, cause I just want compare our SKILLS, accurancy and reflex, not how clever we can preserve our goals with tactic setting.
More
17 years 3 months ago #15001 by Oli O.
If your opponents build walls, create a very offensive tactic to smash them or try wide shots. There is always a way...

Not everyone creates a wall-tactic. Some customs are very nice and more flexible than standards.
More
17 years 3 months ago #15002 by Marin Parushev
Very good last posts from Domin and Oli. I enjoyed reading them a lot. Especially the wall part. I don t like defensive tactics too.
Sensiblesoccer.de is half fun site, half competition. You can decide in which half you belong. If you play for fun, why do you care that the other person uses tactic. If you play to compete then play in a winning style (this is what I am trying to do lately). Play to win and win fair. For this tactic can help you.
1 more thing. Someone in chat mentioned that my tactic is killer. I don t think so. It is just an addon to the way I play.
More
17 years 3 months ago #15003 by Marin Parushev
I appreciate Schulle s try to come back without tactic.
  • Domin Gabryel
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
17 years 3 months ago - 17 years 3 months ago #15004 by Domin Gabryel

If your opponents build walls, create a very offensive tactic to smash them or try wide shots. There is always a way...

That is the problem. It is not so easy that you just play very offensive tactic against the Wall - cause The Wall still has normal firepower...U may upgrade defence much without sacriface players from offence.

Of course You can always find a way to shoot but opponent has stronger defence, and he can easier take ball from u with tactics.

Not everyone creates a wall-tactic. Some customs are very nice and more flexible than standards.

OK, but almost every has much upgraded defence and normal attack.
When i was writting the wall i didnt think about hard 10players catenaccio.. :)
More
17 years 3 months ago #15005 by enbino
If asked my opinon about playing the game with ot without tactics
i would choose  my way to play it without tactics
This looks like a turn point in the game history and i like the idea of Oliver
who talks about the classical school and the new modernist ones (with tactics)
[glow=red,2,300] greetings [/glow]
More
17 years 3 months ago #15006 by Oli O.

OK, but almost every has much upgraded defence and normal attack.
When i was writting the wall i didnt think about hard 10players catenaccio.. :)

I have upgraded defence and much more upgraded attack. I don t care about others walls or whatever. I just try to beat them. :)
More
17 years 3 months ago #15008 by GFC
This turns into a neverending story.

I think the best way to overcome these disputes is: everything should be on agree basis. Nothing should be set and fixed, except game duration perhaps.

I am competing in ISSF Cup - no custom tactics competition. Yet, Many of my opponents ask me REGULARLY can they use thier tactic against me. End of story.
  • Domin Gabryel
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
17 years 3 months ago #15009 by Domin Gabryel

I have upgraded defence and much more upgraded attack. I don t care about others walls or whatever. I just try to beat them. :)

Ok, but as I said I dont want to set up tactics , if I want I would rather play new Football Manager :P
Time to create page: 0.232 seconds