Tactic rules

More
11 years 3 days ago #117708 by Manuel
Tactic rules was created by Manuel
1.5. Custom tactics : Home player right

The home player (the first player of a fixture Home vs. Guest ) is able to use a custom tactic. If he does so, the guest player is also allowed to load a custom tactic! If the home player doesn t use a custom tactic, the guest is not allowed to use a custom tactic.
If a custom tactic is chosen by the home player his opponent may use any available tactic on the disc if he hasn t got his own (except the one from opponent if he does not agree, unless he is not the creator of it)!
Optional: Players agree between themselves! (eg.: both games with tactic, or both games without)

Is valid this rule ? Can we apply it yet?
The topic has been locked.
More
11 years 18 hours ago - 9 years 7 months ago #117747 by Playaveli
Replied by Playaveli on topic Re: Tactic rules
It is valid since 2008 and was never subject to change!
More
11 years 17 hours ago #117753 by Manuel
Replied by Manuel on topic Re: Tactic rules
Thanks for this clarification.
More
10 years 9 months ago #118887 by bobrix
Replied by bobrix on topic Re: Tactic rules
So if i want to use Manuel s tactic playing against him and doesn t agree, do I really need to change few things and upload as mine ?
I m playing Brazil based team and his tactic is based on Italy so it won t be the same tactic. Im just curious, didn t asked Manuel yet.
More
10 years 9 months ago - 10 years 9 months ago #118891 by Playaveli

So if i want to use Manuel s tactic playing against him and doesn t agree, do I really need to change few things and upload as mine ?
I m playing Brazil based team and his tactic is based on Italy so it won t be the same tactic. Im just curious, didn t asked Manuel yet.

Sure, you can use any tactic and modify it as you want. Then save it with a name of your choice and send it to the disc-admin (andib).

Hint: It s a nice gesture to talk with the original creator and tell him about it. Maybe a little thank you would be nice to. But that s up to you.
More
9 years 7 months ago #125423 by AndYpsilon
Replied by AndYpsilon on topic Re: Tactic rules
If a custom tactic is chosen by the home player his opponent may use any available tactic on the disc if he hasn t got his own (except the one from opponent if he does not agree, unless he is not the creator of it) .

Is the home player also allowed to take any tactic from the disk (if he doesn t play against the creator of this tactic) or has the home player always to choose a tactic with his own name on it?
More
9 years 7 months ago #125424 by sanek
Replied by sanek on topic Re: Tactic rules
can someone explain why on PC we play 2 times with tactics, thats so unfair
and dont tell me about the rules cause you sound like uefa
More
9 years 7 months ago - 9 years 7 months ago #125425 by Playaveli

can someone explain why on PC we play 2 times with tactics, thats so unfair
and dont tell me about the rules cause you sound like uefa

Quite simple:
- Normally it should be also allowed to use tactics in every game on Amiga. 50/50 rule with home player advantage is just a favor (!!) for the online community, who do not like tactics.

On PC, historically tactics have been allowed in all major tournaments from all PC communities around the world. Those are:
- Early ss.de: DST tournaments
- Ex-Yu: WST tournaments
- Denmark: ISSA
- Czech Rep
- Eifel Crew
- even Brazil: SWOS Hajas

- Plus: In all Sensible Days events EVER!

To forbid anything what s in the game still makes no sense to me personally. Amiga rule is pure diplomacy if you like.
It s valid since 2008 (for ASL1 + 2, and Sensible Days) and really works well ever since.
More
9 years 7 months ago - 9 years 7 months ago #125426 by sanek
Replied by sanek on topic Re: Tactic rules
im not saying that tactics should be forbided for all games, but this amiga s 50/50 should works on PC as well
general, not all of people who plays on PC use custom tactics as well
example
Lubin Offline tournaments custom tac are disallowed
WST tournaments - ive been there, there was only as I remember MCT who played with tacs, rest some 30-40 people used only standard !
Tactics at PC make bigger advantage than over amigas ver where players are faster, field of game much more bigger, ball control is better and passes are faster as well
As we saw on last Sensi 30% of people uses Yours playa1, some got theirs own, but rest prabobly would play without
For me tactics on PC are missunderstanding, I just feel its like making some fort in front of your goalie to prevent any actions...
And now when PC Online is near, you should also consider to make a favor for online players to make it again fair and square, for me coustoms tactics are just addon, and most people here uses standard only, so 50/50 rule should be applied for PC as well, because how many people use TAC s ? 10 people on last Sensi ? so why 2 games when more of not use them ? should be some voting about it ...
bad topic place, sorry about that
More
9 years 7 months ago - 9 years 7 months ago #125427 by Playaveli

For me tactics on PC are missunderstanding, I just feel its like making some fort in front of your goalie to prevent any actions...

Watch all the big KO matches from Sensible Days 2007 until today (Quarters, semis, finals) that are on youtube.
They are full of creativity, great actions, great defending and packed with fantastic goals.
Marin, Rasmus, Djowger, myself, Andypsilon, Peter R., Redhair, MCT, Lucaa83, Marty, ALI etc. etc...

A misunderstanding? No.
Time to create page: 0.209 seconds