Tactic rules

More
9 years 8 months ago - 9 years 8 months ago #125483 by Playaveli
Replied by Playaveli on topic Re: Tactic rules

ok facts
3/ tactics are a way bigger advantage on PC than on Amiga
4/ im a lazy guy, as most of guys here who dont want/wish to create and play on tactics here

To No.3: This is just your impression. I have a different one. And another player may have another one. So, this is just personal, and not a real fact.

To No.4: Delivering the fact of being too lazy for something and substantiate a rule change by that is very embarrassing.

---

a) PC and Amiga SWOS are different versions. Fact? Yes!
b) PC and Amiga SWOS have different gameplay/physics. Fact? Yes!
c) PC and Amiga SWOS have different historic communities. Fact? Yes!
d) Amiga SWOS players are mostly represented through online community. Fact? Yes!

Result:
Both versions have slightly different rules, representing the historical background and also the proclivity of most of the players home(grown) system / or the most common set of rules.

Your idea:
Making the rules equal on both versions.

My answer/opinion (based on a)-d) facts ):
I think that doesn t do any justice, no matter from which side you look at it.
The topic has been locked.
More
9 years 7 months ago #125690 by AndYpsilon
Replied by AndYpsilon on topic Re: Tactic rules
I repeat my question for the ASL tactic rules. Would be great if an admin could answer this:

If a custom tactic is chosen by the home player his opponent may use any available tactic on the disc if he hasn t got his own (except the one from opponent if he does not agree, unless he is not the creator of it) .

Is the home player also allowed to take any tactic from the disk (if he doesn t play against the creator of this tactic) or has the home player always to choose a tactic with his own name on it?

More
9 years 7 months ago #125693 by Playaveli
Home player can use EVERY tactic he wants!
Exception: Custom tactic from opponent only if opponent agrees.

Example:
You play against djowGer, and you want to use djowGer s tactic. In that case you have to ask him.
More
9 years 7 months ago #125694 by AndYpsilon
Replied by AndYpsilon on topic Re: Tactic rules

Example:
You play against djowGer, and you want to use djowGer s tactic. In that case you have to ask him.

Thanks for making this clear again!
More
9 years 7 months ago #125697 by andib
Replied by andib on topic Re: Tactic rules

Example:

Thanks for making this clear again!

Hehe I once had a ASL match against Bobrix and he used my tactic without asking me. It was quite new at that time, so I was just wondering how much he knew my tactic and if it would be an advantage for me that he was playing with a tactic I know/knew and ofc also know/knew that problems with the tactic.
More
9 years 7 months ago #125839 by Playaveli
Time to create page: 0.211 seconds