Randapek never ending story...

More
8 years 10 months ago #128548 by Playaveli

randapek should be banned from all official matches, ooo, league, cups etc... Forever!

He can happily stay in IRC and play friendlies. No problem with that.
His character isn t capable to play competitive matches.

Again!
The topic has been locked.
More
8 years 10 months ago #128549 by djowGer
Haha.. Randapek is by far the biggest Swos troll there is. So classy...
I have a hard time understanding how it is possible to have no respect for other people and the swos community in general.

I might feel different if I met you in person, but from a distance...
More
8 years 10 months ago #128550 by barnettgs

www.sensiblesoccer.de/community/matches/view/130588 again...

Although, amaal.btm has played him again an hour later so it s all back to civilised again. :)

Regarding banning him from all matches including OOOs, I suggest you think again...he provides a good service to #sensible channel by offering himself to play against many newbies and those like me, who want to improve their defending. Otherwise, where would you find a high ranked player to play against that often? ;)
More
8 years 10 months ago - 8 years 10 months ago #128554 by RANDAPEK
1. play more on lags
2. play more on wireless
3. play with installend uncompatible antivirus protection,
swos is very sensivity for that. For example I loosing by that 4-0 and I can`t nothing to do beacouse I have latency on keyboard, and I hate play on lags and condition writen above and many players start playing on time if they lead :(
So what a different loose 1-0 or 120-0 looos = loose
results was other but if i wanna enter 120-0, for me without diferent :)
I try to win other time 120 -0 :)
Please stop, called amiga swos ` world ` only `EUROPEAN champions ` do not make a mistake on that competition 2015 :) or try send invotation players from other continent/s
The best regards for really good players which take care about playing a game in good condition. for rest the best fight matches on 104ms ping and higher , lags etc... :)
More
8 years 10 months ago #128555 by andib

1. play more on lags
2. play more on wireless
3. play with installend uncompatible antivirus protection,
swos is very sensivity for that. For example I loosing by that 4-0 and I can`t nothing to do beacouse I have latency on keyboard, and I hate play on lags and condition writen above and many players start playing on time if they lead :(
So what a different loose 1-0 or 120-0 looos = loose
results was other but if i wanna enter 120-0, for me without diferent :)
I try to win other time 120 -0 :)
Please stop, called amiga swos ` world ` only `EUROPEAN champions ` do not make a mistake on that competition 2015 :) or try send invotation players from other continent/s
The best regards for really good players which take care about playing a game in good condition. for rest the best fight matches on 104ms ping and higher , lags etc... :)

But we all have the same problem. Before someone makes it possible to play without lag we all will play with lag.

It isnt great sportsmanship to start scoring own-goals no matter what and it isnt always because of the bad connection you start to score own-goals.

Like we said before people are more than welcome to come to sensi days also from other continents but I wont make sense for us to go to e.g. Brazil to play when we are all european people.

With other sports you will be able to find out that europe are dominating. Like e.g. biathlon. Why have world cups outside Europe when they all come from Europe? It wouldnt make sense.
More
8 years 10 months ago #128556 by RANDAPEK
You try to equal winter sports to Footbaal / soccer where almost every country / almost every continent have own fedaration united or competition`s like AFRICA NATIONS CUP, so they have to called World of Nation Cup?
show me federation united of Biathlon :) is only Olympic Winter Sports, good thinking :) BRAVO!!!!
Your community wanna somethings teaching other players when you cheating rest players ( swos :) of the world.
Congratulations :)
More
8 years 10 months ago #128557 by bobbiebobras
how many time i must read this fucking shit with RANDAPEK!!!!

Nobody can banned this guy ? what else he has to do ??
More
8 years 10 months ago #128558 by andib

You try to equal winter sports to Footbaal / soccer where almost every country / almost every continent have own fedaration united or competition`s like AFRICA NATIONS CUP, so they have to called World of Nation Cup?
show me federation united of Biathlon :) is only Olympic Winter Sports, good thinking :) BRAVO!!!!
Your community wanna somethings teaching other players when you cheating rest players ( swos :) of the world.
Congratulations :)

What do you want to get out of it? Guess nothing like the rest of what you are doing in here.
More
8 years 10 months ago - 8 years 10 months ago #128562 by RANDAPEK
Nothing special, I just wanna play in swos, in good condition ping under 100ms, and I don`t needed play in any leagues FRORUMS players :)
or Cups when i have to waiting for 1/2 match/es over 1 hour :(
for example Game was other results for example i won 15-3 and oppenet entere 15-15 :)
And nobody here will be give me any good advices and what I have to do. :)
if ur community doing wrong too. :)
AND I`M not a FIRST and not at LAST, and behavior rest players make a lots of wishes too.
I think so they have worst childhood like me :)
And You try to called yourself community :) if you can`t to invite players outside of EUROPEAN :)
I see your community power only for banned few players :)
its REALLY very good behaviour players of community on the chat chanel or during a game :)
best regards
More
8 years 10 months ago - 8 years 2 months ago #128565 by Playaveli
Like a child...
But the others do it, too bla bla...

Not ONE SINGLE WORD like: Hey, ok, my fault, wasn t ok! Will try to stop it!

Grow up and behave like a man!

Randapek banned from ooo / leagues from now on!

Never ending story --- Story ENDED! Closed!

Time to create page: 0.264 seconds