Re: Feedback after 10 days playing with 3MINS.....!!! Tell us your opinion!

More
17 years 1 month ago #17627 by Sober
Whilst I think 3minutes are good for Cup Competitions. For League games and ooo, 3minutes for me is way too short.

In League games, the number of players in the league are invariably at the same skill level (roughly). So 3mins or 5mins...it doesent matter. You l get a good honest game which can go either way.

But with 3 minutes the games are over very quickly and more often than not...whoever scores first is odds on to win unless you manage to scrape a draw.

I remember playing Infiltrate in a 5minute game and despite him being a much higher ranking than me, i was trying, trying and trying and despite being 2-0 down, I won 3-2. The point of this? Well I want to illustrate that this fine game wouldnt have been possible with 3 minutes.

All thats happened in the 3 minutes is that the game is over quickly, lesser players (myself included) are more inclined to get a lucky goal and then defend like crazy.

The topic has been locked.
More
17 years 1 month ago #17685 by Cagonto
I think that 3 min is ok.
But, for the next changes of rules i suggest that all matches will be played with all players teams equal ON. Then, all players will play with the same speed, shoots, power etc.
More
More
17 years 1 month ago #17691 by Teutopheus
There was never a greater FUCK on ss.de than this CHANGEMENT to 3mins....whole game SUCKS!
More
17 years 1 month ago #17698 by Wänä81

3mins in ASL is a great improvement. I feel the level of the games made a new step forward. More pressure, faster and amazing. And OOO s you can still play 5mins if you want. Perfect.

You can still play 5min ! Ask your opponent, as Redhair said !
More
17 years 1 month ago #17701 by Ottoman
10 minutes in league games would be nice... really..
More
17 years 1 month ago #17702 by RobChef
In leagues 3 min are too short!
If league is something special you should have to show more for your win than 2-0 and then defend, the luck factor is no fun there.
More
17 years 1 month ago #17703 by Wänä81

10 minutes in league games would be nice... really..

;D ;D ;D

no comment
More
17 years 1 month ago #17704 by GMOwl
I like both 3 and 5 mins... maybe 5 in league games? 3 in ooos...
More
17 years 1 month ago #17705 by Wänä81

I like both 3 and 5 mins... maybe 5 in league games? 3 in ooos...

Where is the difference between ooo´s and league ?

You must score to win ! In 3 and 5 min
Time to create page: 0.230 seconds