Re: Feedback after 10 days playing with 3MINS.....!!! Tell us your opinion!

More
17 years 1 month ago #17707 by Teutopheus
The Differnce is: The one is OOO, and the other LEAGUE! :-*
The topic has been locked.
More
17 years 1 month ago #17708 by Wänä81
And you must SCORE to win in both :P

When you didn´t score in 3min, why you mean , you score in 5 ?
More
17 years 1 month ago #17711 by RobChef

And you must SCORE to win in both :P

When you didn´t score in 3min, why you mean , you score in 5 ?

Thats not the point. Lleague games are limited you play 2 games with everybody.Tthere is no way to fix a defeat by playing 4 more games. So league games are kind of special. And in skill of the players there is not so much difference when they are in the same league. So if you want to have a result which shows the actual strengh of the players I think you get the better result with longer games.
Also in league games SRN points are doubled. Why? Maybe because these games are more important? Don t ask me, but when you play double points you should earn them with being better 2x5 min instead of 2x3. Just my opinion. 8)
More
17 years 1 month ago - 17 years 1 month ago #17712 by LIK
I was always for 3 minute, it is better you can play more games, and yes there is enough time.

But the way this rule was implemented was just wrong and sad : (
More
17 years 1 month ago #17731 by dindek
The 3 mins are fine, no scores in league 10-7.. now is nice;] 8)
  • Domin Gabryel
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
17 years 1 month ago #17771 by Domin Gabryel
3mins are better - more thrilling, more enjoy and more satisfaction :)

More
17 years 4 weeks ago #17804 by GRZ
(personally i whould play only 5m,ok ok 3m if opunent play more games with me),i mean 3m is good if ppl instead of playing 1 or 2 games choose to play 3 or 4.and yes true 3 minutes games is still sensi, but dont think 3m games more thrilling just more stressed just more one way goals because with less time you dont try,you will just score sure goals...and really i allready win by manny in 3m games and lost by manny,so scores like 8-0 still possible (ok its harder for that scores,but still possible.but yes no more 20-0 eheheh),for me 3m games are more logical for offline tournaments or for 1day online league (but just because of time)...i like to play 3m games but really 5m games are better!
3m too short and 10m too much long,i think 5m is the rigth timing to play sensi but just my opinion.
i dont mind if i loose 20-0 (ok i mind a lot,but its ok,i still will prefer 5 minutes :P )
More
17 years 4 weeks ago #17829 by Pallister
Just more one way goals????? I don t think so, mate. Players that score only one way goals do it in 5 min matches too. Because they want a high win. I ve never played vs a one way goalscorer who stopped his gameplay to try other goals after a 3-0 lead, sry. The length of the match doesn t matter for the gameplay. My opinion, build by experience.
More
17 years 4 weeks ago #17833 by Foka
3 min. More normal results. No ice hockey. More chance for new players. More emotions.
More
17 years 4 weeks ago #17846 by Ottoman
yeaa i see 10 mins is raising ..
Time to create page: 0.208 seconds