Re: Coolio_Jack is a cheater...

More
15 years 5 months ago - 15 years 5 months ago #54012 by Retrieving

Do you realize how ridiculous you re getting with all those nonsense conspiracy theories? You should simply admit you don t have the required skills and live with that. Like in any other games or aspects of life only a selected few can completely master the game no matter how much you practice.

to those who think I can t play Online SWOS:

boundaries my ass. I might not be half the obnoxious tourneyfag some of you can t help being 24/7, however I believe I can still hold my own rather well technique-wise, hence my skepticism.
The topic has been locked.
More
15 years 5 months ago #54013 by daimaou
I don t care if you know how to play or not, that wasn t the point. I was just stating that if you say Coolio s headers are impossible to perform is just because you don t have the skills for that. Simple, because they are obviously possible.

And maybe you are using that hacked swos version for some of those goals...
More
15 years 5 months ago - 15 years 5 months ago #54015 by Playaveli

to those who think I can t play Online SWOS:

That wasn t the point and is totally irrelevant.
Anyway, you said something about people who abuse standing and airborne headers are very likely aided by some sort of cheat/hack/3rd party tool who allow them to do so with such an uncannyvalleyic reliability here .

Again, I ask you where this reliability is in 1% or 2% of Coolio s total games played where he scored such a phenomenal goal. You won t be able to justify that.
I said multiple times that Coolio was witnessed playing with his tremendous style in a live event on a real Amiga 1200 with a neutral keypad (which you questioned as well). No answers from you...
Furthermore it was stated a lot of times by various people that an online game looses synchronisation immideately if the versions differ (game code altered, hacked or influenced). No answer from you... Btw, the game even desynchs if just one player of a team has a different hair color (eg. blond instead of dark).

If you had some sort of splendor you d just admit that you are wrong. For the rest, I totally agree with Lobo.

In the end, standing headers are an essential part of the game and are used by many players here. If it s not for scoring then at least for defending long balls and distance shots or prolonging own crosses. In a game between top players approx. 10-20 standing headers are performed during a 3min match, everywhere on the pitch.

Considering everything that was written here I just think you live in the past (swos-wise). But I can t blame you for that.

SWOS was written in assembler language and c compiler. Not even Codemasters was able to alter the game, and they had the source code. Think about it.
If you find someone who is capable of disassembling Amiga SWOS please let me know! :)
Here are some information for you: forum.sensiblesoccer.info/index.php?topic=4355.0 (refering to the PC conversion, which shouldn t matter in the first place)

LOL!
More
15 years 5 months ago #54017 by Pallister
I think the problem is this: starwhoever wrotes about online gaming several times. Maybe he s playing too much other online games, like WoW or CounterStrike. In both cases I saw unbelievable tools to cheat, exactly those kind of cheats he mentioned. An ESL Admin showed them to me, really unbelievable.

And as I said, I think that s the problem. starwhoever means, that the coding of SWOS is similiar to WoW and CS, so it s possible to hack it with the same existing tools.

Wake up, man...

But the biggest impudence is, that he charges Coolio with a SWOS-Crime. I mean...Coolio ?!? Maybe he needs some things in his life, yes, but there s definitely no need for him to cheat in SWOS! One guy has got it, another one not. I m sorry for you, starwhoever, that you re counting to the last mentioned group... take it as a man. Try to improve, and stop to offend (not only Coolio, you re offending the whole community with your reproaches...
More
15 years 5 months ago #54018 by Pallister
Oh and please, excuse me for my awfull english and postdesign...
More
15 years 5 months ago - 15 years 5 months ago #54084 by Kanu
A heading-hack would be completely useless, because in swos headings are not effective as foot shoots. Coolio is not the best in the world because of his (spectacular) heading skills, but because he got creativity, finishing skills and a terrific defence. I m sure he plays fair, and I m sure that a crap player would remain a crap even if you give him the best controller or hacking tool in the world.

Accusing players of cheating is not nice... I though, in the past, that stuffs like autofire or slowmotion could make standing headers combos easier, but I realized I was wrong, and it wouldn t anyway be a cheat.

I d really like if all of you calm down and just back to enjoy this wonderful game. Everyone should be glad to play against champs like Coolio, because that give you the possiblility to learn new tricks and to improve.

When I was a noob I collected defeats with scores like 12-0. After some months, noobs accused me of cheating because they could not defend long distance shoots or some heading tricks. It s up to you: being humble keeping to train hard to improve, or accusing stronger opponents of cheating.

Honestly, I prefer to shut up and improve my skills to kick more and more asses.
More
15 years 5 months ago #54160 by Pallister
Aiaiai...now you re in distress, Coolio. Seems, that starwhoever is a publisher of one of the world s biggest newspaper.I found that one in the net:

;D
More
15 years 5 months ago #54161 by Pallister
Aiaiai...someone found Coolio s movie clipper board, which he used while recording the movie.

But Coolio seems to be a business man, released a new sort of cigarettes after he was getting popular (people from all over the world could read the newspaper above)

More
15 years 5 months ago #54162 by Oli O.
LOOOOOOOOOL :D
More
15 years 5 months ago #54172 by daimaou
;D ;D ;D
Time to create page: 0.238 seconds