Re: TUTORIAL: How to create .DIY tournament with groups and schedule as you want

More
14 years 1 month ago #80712 by Marin Parushev
Mozg, in order to see where SWOS saves the number of groups you can try the following:
Create 2 tournaments in SWOS. For example 1 tournament with 2 groups with 6 teams each and 1 tournament with 3 groups with 4 teams each.
Try to make everything else in those tournaments the same (from tournament name to points for a win).
Save both tournaments before the first game.
Open a program that allows binary comparison of files and compare the files.
In some byte the value in the first tournament will be 2 and the same byte in the other tournament will be 3.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago #84273 by MIJB#19
As I found the WorldCup2010 DIY file, I m wondering which hex position has to be changed to set the team control to human, instead of CPU?

• rw9018
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
13 years 10 months ago #85052 by rw9018
MIJB#19 - if you play using SWOS Total Pack there is an option in the SWOS++ game menu that allows you to edit DIY files. Then you can select which team you want to play. No need to hex edit.

The France National team seem very good in this DIY file, no?! That would be a surprise - Domenech from villain to hero!

More
13 years 9 months ago #85099 by MIJB#19
Thanks for the info. I haven t tried the SWOS Total Pack yet, I ll give that a shot!

More
2 years 10 months ago #144963 by captaincofresi
In the hex code, has there also been a setting discovered for the pitch / season settings for a DIY file? E.g. Random or Seasonal from month X to month Y? Just wondering if this can be easily changed or not?

Time to create page: 0.196 seconds