New here - where to start?

More
8 years 11 months ago - 8 years 11 months ago #128397 by ZBoban
Hi!

I am totally new here and just cannot find my way through to tutorials and Informations about SWOS. I used to Play Sensi for a few years when I was a kid in the 90 s and would love to jump in now again.

I use the Emulation on SWOS Total Pack, I dont even get if i am now playing the Amiga or PC Version.

Is there a good way for reastarters to get fast all the Information needed like:

- Which Version am I playing and what is the difference from Amiga and PC Version?
- how can I edit Teams and save them?
- can I Play Carreer Mode also Online, how does it works exactly and where are the informations about that?
- what possibilities are there to Play the game faster/slower?
- when are the newest Players and Teams available from Season 2014-15? Can I help to update?
- etc...

Sensi-Cheers
ZBoban

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 11 months ago #128403 by olesio
Hmmm, I cannot find any tutorial in English at this moment. Maybe someone can give some url to it here later. At this moment you can join #sensible and ask for help there. Url for Amiga online version (Windows setup) is: olesio.eu/swos - if you have UAC on, install it to folder other than PROGRAM FILES, for example to C:\AMIGA_SWOS etc.

PC online version is at: olesio.eu/olesiolab/swos97_full_nocd_dosbox_online.rar and main difference between version is like I call it phisics from ass in PC version. Play with computer for a while and you will feel it. Other differences are size, control setup in PC, and SWOS++ addon in PC for play via IPX not like in Amiga on Windows. Summary: Amiga version in my opinion rulez. But I did not play online from many months and even with CPU I have no desite for that at this moment. I m waiting for some offline like World Cup in Poland, in Lublin at 1-2 August 2015. Offline rules :)

About updates squads - check out: synchronatedswos.blogspot.com - other info maybe will given here by other active players who can help you more. Sorry for my bad English, I hope you will understand most of my long messsage :)

More
8 years 11 months ago #128404 by barnettgs
Here s the link to download the guide (In English if you are looking for) which I had created: drive.google.com/file/d/0B88QqGggcbpsTDd...cUk/view?usp=sharing

(I had posted it at: www.sensiblesoccer.de/forum/index.php?to....msg126470#msg126470)

Time to create page: 1.062 seconds