problem with swos !

More
8 years 6 months ago #130649 by DoTa
Replied by DoTa on topic Re: problem with swos !
No its on your taskbar.

I think its joystick icon. Right click and than enable hotkeys.

You open a game regulary. And then it opens a Joypad icon there. Rightclick - enable hotkeys.

Then it should work i guess.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 6 months ago #130681 by boogie76
Replied by boogie76 on topic Re: problem with swos !
hello !

I cannot rightclick that icon, nothing really opens. Other icons let me rightclick but not this.

I think i just need an old version ow swos. I need to practise this game couple of months. Has anyone that file anymore?
It doesent matter are the players nowadays real players or players from season 1996-1997.

I got still problems with that new pavket configurations. I have done everything many times but i cannot save keyboard inputs.

I have to always set that JOY2 is: I = up, J = left, L = right , K = down. space = fire.

Hopefully thre is an old file that i can just train swos my way and configuration saving works ;)

More
8 years 6 months ago #130682 by Playaveli
Replied by Playaveli on topic Re: problem with swos !
Try normal version instead of Total Pack:
files.swos.eu/aswos/Setup_ASWOS2.zip

More
8 years 6 months ago #130688 by boogie76
Thanks Playaveli and all others !

That older version is good for me :). Still can play this game.

I will practise this couple of months and maybe can play online games at future...

:)

More
8 years 6 months ago #130693 by andib
Replied by andib on topic Re: problem with swos !

Thanks Playaveli and all others !

That older version is good for me :). Still can play this game.

I will practise this couple of months and maybe can play online games at future...

:)

You need practice against humans instead of computer. You wont learn much playing against the Computer. Come on and play online with us :D

More
8 years 6 months ago #130707 by boogie76
Ok, I will play later online games. As i said there can be so many problems to play. If all problems are won I can play online games at future.

Problems are that I can set keyboards to play what I wanted. No arrow keys because in my keyboard UP and DOWN arrow key are to close between them. I liked that I,J,K,L set moving adn space for fire for example. I also had problems many years ago with laptop, maybe you can play with laptop too? Desktop was much better but i dont have now desktop.

Anyway, I begin yesterday to play that older version, 1996-97 of SWOS what Playaveli send me. It was very good and after very long break I found little bit how to play this game. I was Finland and play all 142 nation tournament and planned qualifiers my way.All other opponents were computer teams of course.

Best 24 teams played once against each other,I got 17-2-4 record and 2nd place. Two best played final and I beat Germany 5-1 and won tournament. I think I am weak player so far but happy to win all other computer teams in that own tournament. Here is picture of that :).
Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.188 seconds