Sensible Days '08 Betting Shop

More
15 years 10 months ago - 15 years 10 months ago #47628 by Playaveli
You have 2 votes, one for PC and Amiga each!
Tell us your expectations. You are allowed to change votes.

Some favorites:

| | | |

| | | |

Have fun.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 10 months ago #47633 by djowGer
I voted for Playaveli on Amiga and Rasmus on PC.

I played Playaveli recently at central germany cup, and he was outstanding, i had a bit of luck in the end. Also his previous offline results and asl score speaks for itself. So he is my favorite for the amiga title.

Rasmus i played at last ISSA tournament which he ended up winning, and as i recall it he did it almost without any loss in the tourney. And he is danish! danish dynamite for the win! :)

More
15 years 10 months ago #47634 by Redhair
PC:
I think Rasmus will be very strong this time, only a few players could stop him: Lucaa can do it, but also Peter, because of ISSA experience. Another top canditate is Playaveli, of course (although I think it s impossible to repeat last years success), Marty and a surprise player - there are too much superb players, just nominating my the biggest favorites this time.

Amiga:
Everything is possible, just more than on PC IMO!
Anyway, Biggest favorites should be lobo and Playaveli. But Bomb could do it.

Hm, I ve voted for Lucaa .. and for me, crazy but that s the only way to reach a bit more than last year :D

More
15 years 10 months ago #47635 by Wänä81
PC -- Playaveli

Amiga -- Redhair

More
15 years 10 months ago #47636 by Playaveli
PC:
I voted for Rasmus, but Marty can give him a tough challange. I will try my best, too.
Not sure about M.c.t. s form.

Amiga:
I nominated Lucaa83. I think I don t have to explain why.
Bomb has underdog chances on the win.

More
15 years 10 months ago #47637 by daimaou
I vote for Playa to win both again. Difficult, but not impossible.
Don t know the skills of anyone on PC SWOS, but looking at previous competitions I think he can make it.

Anyway it will be 2 very close tournaments that s for sure, a lot of players can win without that being considered a surprise.

More
15 years 10 months ago #47642 by Redhair
Of course, Playaveli is the biggest favorite on both systems. But this will be a big handicap this time. It s not only pressure (well, he would be able to handle it), everyone will be 110% motivated, just more than last year, I think. It was unlikely enough to win the double last year but to repeat this?? Hm, unrealistic!

More
15 years 10 months ago #47650 by Coolio_Jack
Redhair with 1 or 2 problematic matches on pc, and Marin on amiga.

More
15 years 10 months ago #47652 by torpedo
Rasmus on PC, winning the final against surprise player.. He ll finally make it, and i don t know anybody who deserve it more!

As for Amiga, don t know - voted for Bomb but it s more like a guess. Djowger is looking strong this year (well, he s achievements are unbelievable, if i remember correctly last year I managed to get some points of him, can t even dream about it now, i suppose) but i think he got his moments recently, and would be knosked out in quarterfinal.

I haven t voted for SWOS-god Playaveli, but if i was told to bet real money, i would probably put that on his win. :) Can you imagine semis without him?

As for supporting part - nothing has changed. I still would love to see my serbian friend MCT doing well, hopefully taking another medal in PC competition, and traditionally my vote of support goes to danish players - ISSA on PC and Djowger on Amiga. On Amiga i want to see polish finalist this year, and this has to be Lobo!

Last but not least - my Amiga corner teacher Dior is a player i would love to see in a knockout stages.

More
15 years 10 months ago #47653 by LIK
Redhair Pc

Lobo Amiga

Time to create page: 0.201 seconds