USB Gamepad issue with Swos on XP

More
15 years 11 months ago - 15 years 11 months ago #40497 by Fillo
I just solved my problems in using an USB Gamepad with the original SWOS cd version for PC by running Xpadder ( xpadder.com/ ).
That s a very interesting and useful tool!

Thanks,
Cheers

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Rusyan
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
15 years 6 months ago #50712 by Rusyan
Replied by Rusyan on topic Re: USB Gamepad issue with Swos on XP
Hi, can you give detailed instructions? I downloaded Xpadder, but don t really know what to do. Tried several things, but it didn t work. I am playing the SWOS ECE (Eurpean Cup Edition) from 1995/96 or so. I installed from CD and the program works fine except for the controls. I cannot use the left, right, up and down arrows for directions because after trying to set the first key (e.g. left arrow for left), the program will not allow for the other arrows to be set as direction keys and give the information: invalid key . I bought myself a gamepad (Saitek P380 Dual Analog) and tried to set in configuration as 2 Players Joystick and Keyboard , but the program will not recognize the Joystick . I suspect, he is searching for an old type joystick connected to the respective port, which I have, but with no joystick connected to it. I read your message above and tried to do it, but as I said, I don t know what to do with this Xpadder in order to solve my problem. Can you give detailed instructions.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.178 seconds