Yellow card and injury

More
9 years 5 months ago #126674 by sokratees9
Hi, I searched the forum, and couldn t find out much about this. When a player has a bandaged head and a yellow card, I can only be sure he has the yellow. Any way I can see if he bandaged head has cleared up? The manual also didn t seen to help.

I ve simply been left going to the game screen, and checking the player before the game begins, hitting escape and then making the change and starting again.

And another quick question. Any way to avoid injuries? When I play the world cup with Ireland, by the time I get to the latter stages, my first team is shot to bits, and most of the subs are in (which is not a good thing in that squad s situation).

Thanks
Sok

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• TearFromDevil
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
9 years 5 months ago #126678 by TearFromDevil
Replied by TearFromDevil on topic Re: Yellow card and injury
I d love to hear more about what you re looking to do.

More
9 years 5 months ago #126679 by Playaveli
In the match, call the bench! There you can see it!

To avoid injuries just be a chicken and run away and don t do fancy dribbles... ;) No other way around it!

More
9 years 5 months ago #126705 by sokratees9
I meant when I am picking my squad. If a player has both a minor injury (bandaged head) and a yellow card, you can only see the yellow card. So I have to start the match, check the team before the game starts, and then hit escape if one of those players who had a yellow are injured.

Was hoping to find a way if identifying this on the squad setup screen.

Time to create page: 0.214 seconds