Career mode values going up and down

More
8 years 10 months ago #128739 by mortalporcupine
Hi all.

I have always wondered what makes the value of players change.
My strikers values always go up however the values of say my defensive midfielder seems to go down in value. I figured out by playing a defender in the defensive midfield position would make the value of this defender go up but I dont know why.
Can someone explain to me the reasons for player values going up and down?
Is there something I need to do specifically for each player in each position?
Many Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 10 months ago #128757 by Mozg
In general, every player is getting more expensive when he plays on a proper position. To know is the position good to player you have to look at ticks and crosses that appears when you are making a change in your squad. Green tick mean that player feels better on a new position, and so the probability of increasing his price is bigger. To make every players getting more expensive as much as possible, you will have to create your own tactic with as many green ticks as possible.

More
8 years 10 months ago #128759 by mortalporcupine
Thank you for your reply but I have a custom formation where a player has a green tick yet his price still goes down. This is not down to his performance as I concede few goals and score lots of goals.
I was wondering if anyone had a 100% proof explanation of why player values change

More
8 years 10 months ago - 8 years 10 months ago #128772 by Mozg
Notice also that a green tick doesn t mean that player feels good on this position, but rather means that player feels better than before. More precise explanation is a bit more complicated, every player in career mode has some hidden attribute that can be called form that can be positive or negative. If it s positive, then players value is going up. I found only one text that explains it very precisely, but unfortunately it is only in polish swos.pl/university/bliszka/1.forma.pdf Can t find anything in english at the moment, but I ll try :)

This is also an old topic from this forum www.sensiblesoccer.de/forum/index.php?topic=13177.0

More
8 years 10 months ago #128773 by mortalporcupine
Thanks but I cant read polish and not sure how to translate a PDF file.
Its ok, I will keep playing blissfully unaware as I did when I was a child lol

Time to create page: 0.192 seconds