SWOS Total Pack BUG - can't select Edited Custom Teams for DIY cup / tournaments

More
7 years 7 months ago - 7 years 6 months ago #135060 by captaincofresi
Hi all,

Something very weird is happening when I use the SWOS Total Pack, and run it in offline mode with my Edited Custom Teams:
1. I changed the team Belgium, with an import of Brazil without changing anything on that team.
2. I saved the edited custom teams.
3. I start a friendly match and choose Edited Custom Teams.
4. When I select my first team, it automaticly starts as coach and not computer or player coach .
5. Then I change my first team to player coach , it says select 1 more team.
6. When I select my second team, it also chooses coach first, and doesn t matter if I change this, the game STILL asks: select 1 more team.

Did anyone else have this problem, and know how to solve it. It is possible to select three teams, and it seems the last two then are selected.
Just want to know how to fix it, so it works normally again.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 7 months ago #135064 by Playaveli
Can u screen capture this and post a Video?

More
7 years 7 months ago #135330 by captaincofresi
Hi Playavelli,

I think I figured it out, I am probably selecting two exactly the same teams. Well at least accoring to the computer that is. Since my team Pirates United is based on Brazil Yellow, and still has yellow sleeves in the kit. It might be recognised as being the same team. At least now that I have a Brazil Blue team in the editted custom teams, I can select my team and them as an opponent.

If it happens again I will let you know, seems good for now.

More
7 years 6 months ago #135474 by captaincofresi

Can u screen capture this and post a Video?

I can now, since it keeps happening. New selection though:

1. I did set up a diy tournament, for 8 teams, 2 groups of 4, semi-final and final.
2. Selecting teams, so 8 in total are needed.
3. In the first screenshot, this is how I selected the teams:
Pirates United (automatic red computer, changed it to my player-coach team)
Argentina (automatic red computer)
Barcelona (automatic red computer)
Brazil Blue (automatic red computer)
Holland (automatic red computer)
Ajax (automatic BLUE player-coach) ... so that is 6 of 8 selected, 2 to select .. program says still 3 to select???
4. So I deselect Ajax completely, that is the second screenshot and instead of reverting to 3 to select, now it suddenly says select 4 more teams when it should say 3 to select ???

Any advice?

Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.332 seconds