Re: Updates 2015-16

• Betichus
  • Betichus's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
8 years 5 months ago #130488 by Betichus
Replied by Betichus on topic Re: Updates 2015-16

FInally it´s ready. Here is 2015/16 Spanish leagues updates. I hope you enjoy. Please tell me if something is wrong. I will update more leagues now.

I ve added this to the web site.

Betichus,

I have checked your spanish la liga update. I have discovered some erros that I would like to let you know. In your spare time, it would be nice to correct them. So here are your errors that i have discovered:

1. Arda Turan s (FC Barcelona-RW) nationality is mistyped as a ESP. It should have been typed as a TUR. Although he does not play as a foreigner in la liga, he plays for Turkish National Team.

2. Malaga s back up striker Roque Santa Cruz s nationality is mistyped as a ESP. It should have been typed as a PAR . Although he does not play as a foreigner in la liga, he plays for Paraguayan National Team.

3. Sevilla s left-winger Evgen Konoplyanka is mistyped as a ESP. It should have been typed as a UKR . Although he does not play as a foreigner in la liga, he plays for Ukranian National Team.

4. This is not a error, just a suggestion: You forgot to add to Barcelona s German goalkeeper Andre Ter Stegen as a back up goalkeeper to the Barça Squad. Perhaps, you have willingly not added him to the squad. Because the system s squad depth only let you 16 players. However, if I were you, I would add ter stegen instead of striker Munir. Cause Ter Stegen plays every champions league games of barça.

Also Francesco Bardi in Espanyol is italian not spanish

Thanks for the mistake advice! i will correct them in a moment, and attach the file again. Its the consecuence to go so quickly, jeje. :-\
The topic has been locked.
  • Betichus
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
8 years 5 months ago #130489 by Betichus

Hi everyone,

a few notes/updates on my side.
1. I am ready on 90% with the Portuguese league. I ll be ready very soon
2. Betichus, it would be great if you can update Ukraine, but can you handle Finland, Hungary and Iceland all together until Oktober 15-th?
3. In career mode the game crashes at the Belgian cup because of my update of the Bulgarian league. I put 16 teams and the .exe file defines a league of 14. I will make sure it doesn t crash when we release the update.

i can have updated Finland, Hungary and Iceland at this date.
More
8 years 5 months ago #130492 by Marin Parushev
Replied by Marin Parushev on topic Re: Updates 2015-16
Portuguese league updated. Team count increased from 16 to 18. Only the 18 teams are updated. There are 8 non-league teams in the file I did not update. I modified the .exe file a little to facilitate the increase of teams and tested career mode. It worked fine.

Next I will update Greece. Other European leagues that noone is updating at the moment:
  • Czech Republic
  • Norway
  • Sweden
  • Romania
  • Scotland

And some less important ones:
  • Albania
  • Belarus
  • Cyprus
  • Estonia
  • Faroe Isl
  • Ireland
  • Israel
  • Latvia
  • Lithuania
  • Luxembourg
  • Malta
  • Northern Ireland
  • San Marino
  • Slovakia
  • Slovenia
  • Wales

It s also OK if instead of San Marino, Malta, Faroe leagues, Luxembourg etc. we update with leagues like Macedonia, Bosnia Herzegovina or maybe Armenia, Azerbaijan or even Kazakhstan.
Attachments:
  • Betichus
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
8 years 5 months ago #130495 by Betichus
Hi!, Spanish leagues corrected attached. Starting Finland.
Attachments:
  • Black_Eagle
  • Black_Eagle's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
8 years 5 months ago #130496 by Black_Eagle
Replied by Black_Eagle on topic Re: Updates 2015-16
Betichus and Marin Parushev,

Guys thanks for your updates, ı appreciate your great efforts for keeping SWOS alive. However, can I ask both of you a favor? Here is my query from both of you:

If you have enough time, can one of you update turkish super and english leagues based on the syn 13-14? Cause, I both downloaded turkish and english league from this topic, but both of them do not work on syn 13-14 on Amiga total pack. Only turkish league works on syn 12-13 in Amiga Total pack, neverhtheless english league crashes (cannot open it and i see blue screen whenever i try to open it) both version in total pack. Besides, I do not know how to update teams, editor does not work on my computer so I need to wait someone to update teams.

I am looking forward your positive replies...

Cheers...
  • Black_Eagle
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
8 years 5 months ago #130497 by Black_Eagle

Here s Italian Serie A and Serie B updated to 2015-16.
Started updating from last Syncro s updates, with some corrections based on recent PES and FM stats.
Values according to Martin Parushev s list with some modifications: players over 30 years have higher parameters, also weak players.
Real jersey numbers (closer as possible at least) for Serie A and biggest Serie B teams.
Non league teams matching Lega Pro teams, only Catania with full real updated roster, the others are old.

Enjoy.

Kanchelskis Hi. Mate, It does not work properly in carreer mode on syn 13-14 in AMIGA SWOS total-pack. I just see the last years squads, I can only play new squads in firendly games. However, It works fine on syn 12-13 in AMIGA SWOS total-pack. But I suppose that all the updates in this topic should have been based on syn 13-14. If you are available can you update italian league based on syn 13-14 version?

cheers...
  • Black_Eagle
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
8 years 5 months ago #130498 by Black_Eagle

Hello guys...
Here s my Turkish Superlig...
I know that many of you would not like my prices settings but here it is....
I started work on Italy now even if you post it I like to do Serie a + b by myself...
Then I think to do Ukraine...hope someone enjoy.
If you have any request to the leaugue to update please ask.
Many thanks for the leagues uploaded yet. Keep up the good job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry but theold file have many errors. I posted now the right one!!!!

Daddy Warhol, Hi. Mate, It does not work properly in carreer mode on syn 13-14 in AMIGA SWOS total-pack. I just see the last years squads, I can only play new squads in firendly games. However, It works fine on syn 12-13 in AMIGA SWOS total-pack. But I suppose that all the updates in this topic should have been based on syn 13-14. If you are available can you update turkish super league based on syn 13-14 version?

Lastly, regarding the squads, I have discovered some missing players in Besiktas JK. For instance, you forgot to add ricardo quaresma(RW) and atiba hutchinson(M), veli kavlak (M), Tolgay Arslan (M). I know you have 16 players squad limit. If it is possible can you add at least ricardo quaresma(RW) and atiba hutchinson(M) instead of Gunay Guvenc (GK) and pedro franco (D). Cause atiba and quaresma take more chance than gunay and pedro in besiktas first 16.

Cheers

cheers...

• Black_Eagle
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
8 years 5 months ago #130499 by Black_Eagle

Hello guys...
Here s my Turkish Superlig...
I know that many of you would not like my prices settings but here it is....
I started work on Italy now even if you post it I like to do Serie a + b by myself...
Then I think to do Ukraine...hope someone enjoy.
If you have any request to the leaugue to update please ask.
Many thanks for the leagues uploaded yet. Keep up the good job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry but theold file have many errors. I posted now the right one!!!!

Daddy Warhol, Hi. Mate, It does not work properly in carreer mode on syn 13-14 in AMIGA SWOS total-pack. I just see the last years squads, I can only play new squads in firendly games. However, It works fine on syn 12-13 in AMIGA SWOS total-pack. But I suppose that all the updates in this topic should have been based on syn 13-14. If you are available can you update turkish super league based on syn 13-14 version?

Lastly, regarding the squads, I have discovered some missing players in Besiktas JK. For instance, you forgot to add ricardo quaresma(RW) and atiba hutchinson(M), veli kavlak (M), Tolgay Arslan (M). I know you have 16 players squad limit. If it is possible can you add at least ricardo quaresma(RW) and atiba hutchinson(M) instead of Gunay Guvenc (GK) and pedro franco (D). Cause atiba and quaresma take more chance than gunay and pedro in besiktas first 16.

Cheers

• Black_Eagle
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
8 years 5 months ago #130500 by Black_Eagle

Portuguese league updated. Team count increased from 16 to 18. Only the 18 teams are updated. There are 8 non-league teams in the file I did not update. I modified the .exe file a little to facilitate the increase of teams and tested career mode. It worked fine.

Next I will update Greece. Other European leagues that noone is updating at the moment:

• Czech Republic
  • Norway
  • Sweden
  • Romania
  • Scotland

And some less important ones:
  • Albania
  • Belarus
  • Cyprus
  • Estonia
  • Faroe Isl
  • Ireland
  • Israel
  • Latvia
  • Lithuania
  • Luxembourg
  • Malta
  • Northern Ireland
  • San Marino
  • Slovakia
  • Slovenia
  • Wales

It s also OK if instead of San Marino, Malta, Faroe leagues, Luxembourg etc. we update with leagues like Macedonia, Bosnia Herzegovina or maybe Armenia, Azerbaijan or even Kazakhstan.

Marin Hi. Mate, It does not work properly in carreer mode on syn 13-14 in AMIGA SWOS total-pack. I just see the last years squads, I can only play new squads in firendly games. However, It works fine on syn 12-13 in AMIGA SWOS total-pack. But I suppose that all the updates in this topic should have been based on syn 13-14. If you are available can you update portuguese league based on syn 13-14 version?
More
8 years 5 months ago - 8 years 5 months ago #130501 by higgipoker
Replied by higgipoker on topic Re: Updates 2015-16
I noticed the Holland league doesn t work for me. anybody got a file?

Edit: nevermind, the search algorithm was expecting NETHERLANDS and not HOLLAND for the nation key. The league works now.
Time to create page: 0.222 seconds